share rss forum feed

CTMustang
Premium
join:2007-09-10
France
reply to Snakeoil

Re: Meet the men who spy on women through their webcams

said by Snakeoil:

What I don't get, is the fact that are so many free web cam sites out there. People that are willing to allow you to watch them as they go about their daily lives.
Why hack someone's computer and risk getting caught?
N/M, I can answer a part of that, for the thrill, sense of power over the victim. The risk of getting arrested.

As for the slave part, I'm sure there are some submissive women that would willingly do this. Granted she may want payment, but at least it's legal.

They are also targeting people on purpose. I also took a look over there and I saw looked like mostly teenage boys, say 13-17 ish doing this stuff. Here's one topic

"My first slave, she's a friend and a hottie too "

He links up her picture in his RAT program. Then talks about he can't wait for her to change and make videos of it. Later on in the thread he says he got it but wont upload the video because it's his friend. (hah, friend!)

Another one targeted a girl who wouldnt go out with him. He got her naked on camera and then decided to blackmail her with the pictures. He never came back after he posted something about it with screen shots on her facebook wall. Hopefully he's in a jailcell somewhere.

It gets much darker from there I'm sure, but people wouldn't post that stuff.

If you want to see it yourself, sign up on the site and then click here, search for the word "slave"

»www.hackforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=114

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
That's ok, I wont risk it while I'm on my windows box. Maybe when I fire up my linux box .

Trihexagonal

join:2004-08-29
US
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·AT&T Midwest

2 recommendations

reply to CTMustang
said by CTMustang:

If you want to see it yourself, sign up on the site and then click here, search for the word "slave"

You have to enable JavaScript for the site to work, which IMO would not be a good idea all things considered.

fartness
computersoc dot com
Premium
join:2003-03-25
Look Outside
said by Trihexagonal:

said by CTMustang:

You have to enable JavaScript for the site to work, which IMO would not be a good idea all things considered.

I'll go to Best Buy and check it out. They won't notice a thing. Customer service is non-existant there anyway.