Search similar:

uniqs

Onedollar
join:2001-08-27
Pomona, CA

Onedollar

[HD] BeIN Sports - Coming this month

Wasnt someone asking about BeIN sports?

Its coming this month on vho 3 on 3/19. Available on la conexcion, and Ultimate package.

The crying for more channels can stop now... lol

Greg2600
join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ

Greg2600

Only there will be crying until every last VHO gets it! Plus the increase in Ultimate fees as a result!
webcobbler
join:2013-03-09
Rumson, NJ

webcobbler to Onedollar

to Onedollar
Where does it say this ? Can you provide a link or something ?

I am in vho7.

If I have to pay more RSN fees for another soccer channel again . Ahh. Idk about other people on here , but I never watch soccer.

jodhak
@rga.com

jodhak to Onedollar

Anon

to Onedollar
in HD?
webcobbler
Rumson, NJ

webcobbler

It's like TV GUIDEHD. Some areas have it. Why not all ? Idk why. My area does not. It may not be the most popular channel, but if it's in HD in some areas, I would def like it in all areas.

It just makes sense. Right?
OwlSaver
OwlSaver
Premium Member
join:2005-01-30
Berwyn, PA

OwlSaver to webcobbler

Premium Member

to webcobbler
said by webcobbler:

Where does it say this ? Can you provide a link or something ?

I am in vho7.

If I have to pay more RSN fees for another soccer channel again . Ahh. Idk about other people on here , but I never watch soccer.

I fully understand your feeling. I love soccer and watch it all the time. I currently pay $15/month for Fox Soccer Plus. It would be fine with me if there was a Soccer Bundle that included all the soccer channels and I had to pay extra for it. I would just want all the soccer channels and all in HD.

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

bohratom to Onedollar

to Onedollar
At least FIOS follows the lead of the President by hitting the upper tier with the rate increases.

mamisano
join:2002-06-18
East Northport, NY

mamisano to Onedollar

to Onedollar
Great news, World SuperBike starts back up for round two in about a month. Now I will actually be able to watch / DVR it.
navyson
join:2011-07-15
Upper Marlboro, MD

navyson to Onedollar

to Onedollar
I am so disappointed that Verizon still has not added Universal Sports yet.
IanR
join:2001-03-22
Fort Mill, SC

IanR to Onedollar

to Onedollar
What on earth is the logic behind putting a minor sports channel on the Ultimate group? Similarly Verizon put the tennis channel in the Ultimate group. Sorry Verizon I refuse to give in to your demands for more money.
FIOS4cable
join:2009-05-08
NYC

FIOS4cable to Onedollar

to Onedollar
Can you Provide some type of link?

bohratom
Red Bank NJ

2 edits

bohratom to IanR

to IanR
said by IanR:

What on earth is the logic behind putting a minor sports channel on the Ultimate group? Similarly Verizon put the tennis channel in the Ultimate group. Sorry Verizon I refuse to give in to your demands for more money.

I agree but it all comes down to the good "ol dollar". The Sport channel package has much fewer subscribers then a Prime/Extreme/Ultimate package thus only way to meet the BEIN "Ransom" was to sprinkle it over the many rather then the few.

Sad but true as the sports pricing is around 75% of the yearly increase for overall programming since 2010....
punx
join:2012-09-12

punx to OwlSaver

to OwlSaver
better pay 8 dollars for spanish package you get; fox deportes (same games as fox soccer - plus south america copa libertadores), espn deportes many holland epl and mexico games plus european wcq, gol tv, univision deportes france and mexico league, tv chile 4 chile games weekly, tv colombia 6 games weekly. and you also get all the sports channels nbc sports, espn espn 2, msg, msg plus, etc etc etc, and if message is true i guess now bein sport...all soccer fans know is cheaper to get spanish package and you get more soccer channels..you just dont get fox soccer plus wich is a channel with nothing but 2 epl games that fox soccer dont show, i allways though fox soccer plus was a dumb idea and for 15 dollars is really a stupid idea...remember msg plus gives the same champions games that fox soccer plus gives

bohratom
Red Bank NJ

1 edit

bohratom

said by punx:

better pay 8 dollars for spanish package you get; fox deportes (same games as fox soccer - plus south america copa libertadores)

Aye but if U want HD candy then Fox Deportes will not work...

I like watching my European football in HD. Im just glad my current ExtremeHD includes it as my guess is soon many sports will be removed from new ExtremeHD packages to keep the price down...
punx

punx

you do get fox soccer channel hd 584 and 1522 in the spanish package, like i say is cheaper and better to get spanish package for a soccer fan..i'm a big soccer fan and being waiting for bein sports and i love this latest news

bohratom
Red Bank NJ

bohratom

said by punx:

you do get fox soccer channel hd 584 and 1522 in the spanish package

Ah OK, I thought Fox Soccer was not part of the Spanish package. Im just glad its included in ExtremeHD.
punx

punx

i can finaly return the comcast box, i was paying 20 a month just to see bein sport , wcq of the usa and south america, my barcelona and spanish league and italian serie a, now only one box, finnaly, i.ll wait before i return comcast box to see if this information is true cause i got a great no contract deal with comcast

matttt
@rr.com

matttt to Onedollar

Anon

to Onedollar
Does anyone have a link or other confirmation of this? Nothing shows up when I search Twitter or Google.

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

The guy who posted it is very reliable. Why don't you wait until the date he said.
IanR
join:2001-03-22
Fort Mill, SC

IanR to punx

to punx
So Verizon is promoting the use and learning of Spanish language as an unintended consequence? LOL. Or can one get the Spanish laguage channels with an alternative Eglish language audio?
webcobbler
Rumson, NJ

webcobbler to matcarl

to matcarl
He said VHO3 will get this on March 19th. Can we assume he means all VHOs will get this channel on that date ?

Or will this turn into a TVGUIDEHD issue ?

SeattleMatt
Streaming Tech Director
Premium Member
join:2001-12-28
Seattle, WA

SeattleMatt to IanR

Premium Member

to IanR
said by IanR:

So Verizon is promoting the use and learning of Spanish language as an unintended consequence? LOL. Or can one get the Spanish laguage channels with an alternative Eglish language audio?

IanR-
On Comcast, you can toggle the audio feed of the beIN Spanish channel to English via the STB settings.

They do provide the channel w/ dual languages.

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl to webcobbler

Premium Member

to webcobbler
said by webcobbler:

He said VHO3 will get this on March 19th. Can we assume he means all VHOs will get this channel on that date ?

Or will this turn into a TVGUIDEHD issue ?

Probably TV Guide issue
chitchatjf
join:2008-07-13
Lawrence, MA

chitchatjf to Onedollar

to Onedollar
channel number?
FIOS4cable
NYC

FIOS4cable to Onedollar

to Onedollar
Any reason why you can't provide any type of proof ?
Expand your moderator at work
tnsprin
join:2003-07-23
Bradenton, FL

tnsprin to FIOS4cable

to FIOS4cable

Re: [HD] BeIN Sports - Coming this month

said by FIOS4cable:

Any reason why you can't provide any type of proof ?

The information was from an internal Verizon source and was not suppose to be made public yet. Saves Verizon problems if it doesn't rollout as planned.
FIOS4cable
NYC

FIOS4cable to Onedollar

to Onedollar
Okay Thanks

MadridFan9
@algx.net

MadridFan9

Anon

It's TRUE!!! I just got off the phone with Verizon FiOS and they are adding BeIn Sport to the Ultimate HD TV Plan starting on 03/18/13. I am so excited I finally get to watch La Liga again.

CR7
@algx.net

CR7

Anon

Click for full size
BeIn Sport.pdf
108,783 bytes
See the attached chat transcript with Verizon FiOS confirming they will be adding the channel in 4 days.