uniqs
share rss forum feed

webcobbler

join:2013-03-09
Rumson, NJ
kudos:2
reply to matcarl

Re: [HD] BeIN Sports - Coming this month

He said VHO3 will get this on March 19th. Can we assume he means all VHOs will get this channel on that date ?

Or will this turn into a TVGUIDEHD issue ?

JeepMatt
C'mon the U
Premium
join:2001-12-28
Wilmington, DE
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Comcast
reply to IanR

said by IanR:

So Verizon is promoting the use and learning of Spanish language as an unintended consequence? LOL. Or can one get the Spanish laguage channels with an alternative Eglish language audio?

IanR-
On Comcast, you can toggle the audio feed of the beIN Spanish channel to English via the STB settings.

They do provide the channel w/ dual languages.
--
"ONE team - ONE city - ONE dream!!"

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY
reply to webcobbler

said by webcobbler:

He said VHO3 will get this on March 19th. Can we assume he means all VHOs will get this channel on that date ?

Or will this turn into a TVGUIDEHD issue ?

Probably TV Guide issue

chitchatjf

join:2008-07-13
Lawrence, MA
reply to Onedollar

channel number?

FIOS4cable

join:2009-05-08
NYC
reply to Onedollar

Any reason why you can't provide any type of proof ?

Expand your moderator at work

tnsprin

join:2003-07-23
Bradenton, FL
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to FIOS4cable

said by FIOS4cable:

Any reason why you can't provide any type of proof ?

The information was from an internal Verizon source and was not suppose to be made public yet. Saves Verizon problems if it doesn't rollout as planned.

FIOS4cable

join:2009-05-08
NYC
reply to Onedollar

Okay Thanks

MadridFan9

@algx.net

It's TRUE!!! I just got off the phone with Verizon FiOS and they are adding BeIn Sport to the Ultimate HD TV Plan starting on 03/18/13. I am so excited I finally get to watch La Liga again.

CR7

@algx.net

Click for full size
downloadBeIn Sport.pdf 108,783 bytes
See the attached chat transcript with Verizon FiOS confirming they will be adding the channel in 4 days.

jodhak

@rga.com
reply to MadridFan9

what about in HD?

Fidel

@verizon.net
reply to Onedollar

Will VHO 6 in MA Get beIN Sport added to the channel lineup this upcoming week?

donjuan2002

join:2002-10-06
Kearny, NJ

I apologize; at the moment BeIn Sports channel is not available at your location; however, the approx. date of the availability of this BeIn Sports channel for your location is April 15, 2013.
Charlie(07:43:53): And this BeIn Sports Channel will only be available as included with our FiOS TV Ultimate HD channel package from April 15, 2013.

I am on north jersey

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

That coincides with the same date that letter stated about the MPEG-4 channels. Hmmmmm

Expand your moderator at work

Greg2600

join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ
reply to matcarl

said by matcarl:

That coincides with the same date that letter stated about the MPEG-4 channels. Hmmmmm

several birds to be hit with same stone

PirateJim
Premium
join:2007-07-11
Toms River, NJ

That could be what's holding up TV Guide HD too ..

webcobbler

join:2013-03-09
Rumson, NJ

I hope that is the reason why we don't have TVGUIDE HD.

JAKE1214

@areti.net
reply to donjuan2002

when will BeIN sports USA in HD FOR NYC????

TJM4

join:2008-04-26
Red Bank, NJ
reply to Onedollar

posted a little while ago »twitter.com/VerizonFiOS/status/3···86097152

patt2k

join:2009-01-16
reply to Onedollar

so I have to have the highest tier of TV Service in order to get this soccer channel? I have prime HD + 75/35 so that means I cannot get it ? lol.

julesism

join:2001-12-12
Lewisville, TX
reply to Onedollar

I keep scanning thru the QAMs on my SiliconDust Prime to see if it's up...

OwlSaver
OwlSaver
Premium
join:2005-01-30
Berwyn, PA
reply to TJM4

Great find. But, that says details this week. My guess is the details will be that it will start rolling out in April and complete by September - just a guess.

So long as I can watch the start of Seria A and La Liga next season I will be happy. This year, I would like to be able to see the end of Seria A, but I am not holding my breath.

nlk10010

join:2007-06-27
Great Neck, NY

said by OwlSaver:

Great find. But, that says details this week. My guess is the details will be that it will start rolling out in April and complete by September - just a guess.

-snip-

Excellent point.

patt2k

Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Onedollar

I just spoke with verizon on chat they said I will be having bein on 19th in my area but I must be subscribed to Ultimate HD and I cannot just pay for channel seperetely like you can with Fox Soccer.

What a bummer

robertf390

join:2011-04-16
Nesconset, NY

What area are you in? -

I'm concerned as in my area (VHO-5 - NY) we still haven't even gotten TV Guide HD - I hope they don't start adding new HD channels around the country before catching us up and leaving us even further behind .....

wickedny5

join:2004-09-17
Flushing, NY
reply to Onedollar

im doing verizon chat tech support and the rep just confirmed the launch of beIN sport today, I have La Conexion package and he said it should be on channel 1538. So I switched to that channel but it still doesnt exist, I guess it launched today but not in my area VHO-5 (NY)

Pittfios

@verizon.net
reply to Onedollar

Bein shows on the guide here in Pittsburgh at channel 1538. I don't subscribe to whatever package it requires, so I can't comment on quality

patt2k

Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to robertf390

said by robertf390:

What area are you in? -

I'm concerned as in my area (VHO-5 - NY) we still haven't even gotten TV Guide HD - I hope they don't start adding new HD channels around the country before catching us up and leaving us even further behind .....

Queens , NY

is there any workaround to add bein to Prime HD ?

donjuan2002

join:2002-10-06
Kearny, NJ
reply to wickedny5

1538 do is not on HD