Search similar:

uniqs
webcobbler
join:2013-03-09
Rumson, NJ

webcobbler to TweakerInWA

to TweakerInWA

Re: [HD] BeIN Sports - Coming this month

Well when we get the channel on the 16th or so, I will have to tune in to the show, then. lol

just lou
join:2008-05-16
Staten Island, NY

just lou to Onedollar

to Onedollar
When are we going to get some new HD channels that most people want, instead of this crap?
donjuan2002
join:2002-10-06
Kearny, NJ

donjuan2002

Hey just please if you dont like soccer dont coment, thank you.

just lou
Staten Island, NY
Arcadyan FiOS-G3100

1 edit

just lou

said by donjuan2002:

Don't tell me what to do. This doesn't have anything to do with a sport nobody cares about in the U.S. It has to do with Verizon not adding any mainstream HD channels.

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

bohratom to donjuan2002

to donjuan2002
said by donjuan2002:

U must be new to how these forums work...

TweakerInWA
Optimus
Premium Member
join:2001-12-11
Syracuse, NY

1 edit

TweakerInWA to webcobbler

Premium Member

to webcobbler
said by webcobbler:

Well when we get the channel on the 16th or so, I will have to tune in to the show, then. lol

Yeah, Kay Murray's the name and BeIN smokin hot's her game... sorry, couldn't resist.. She was actually wearing something similar, but even more eye popping this weekend. Couldn't find any damn video though...
blue_trooper
join:2007-04-17
Exton, PA

blue_trooper to just lou

to just lou
said by just lou:

When are we going to get some new HD channels that most people want, instead of this crap?

Bein was around the top of my list. What's at the top of yours?

Be forewarned, I reserve the right to be snarky if it's one of those videogame channels.
webcobbler
Rumson, NJ

webcobbler to TweakerInWA

to TweakerInWA
lol.

She looks def younger than 30. I hope she on the English version ch 598 BeIN.

Can't wait to DVR the Express Show.

HD Terry
@verizon.net

HD Terry to Onedollar

Anon

to Onedollar
What a waste of space. TWC is no better with their HD additions either.

Greg2600
join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ

Greg2600

said by HD Terry :

What a waste of space. TWC is no better with their HD additions either.

Major international soccer is not a waste of space. 24/7 fake reality show networks are a waste of space.
webcobbler
Rumson, NJ

webcobbler

I agree with you there, Greg.

There are to many reality shows out there that are similar, or have the same stuff. IMO. Same stuff on different channels.

TweakerInWA
Optimus
Premium Member
join:2001-12-11
Syracuse, NY

TweakerInWA to webcobbler

Premium Member

to webcobbler
Yeah, she is the english channel co-host, she's british... The one on the Espanol side is pretty hot to...
Strommy
join:2010-04-23
King Of Prussia, PA

Strommy to just lou

to just lou
said by just lou:

said by donjuan2002:

Don't tell me what to do. This doesn't have anything to do with a sport nobody cares about in the U.S. It has to do with Verizon not adding any mainstream HD channels.

Like which channels?
Expand your moderator at work

Hosehead
join:2005-01-26
Camp Hill, PA
Linksys EA9500

Hosehead to just lou

to just lou

Re: [HD] BeIN Sports - Coming this month

said by just lou:

Maybe you don't care, but there are millions of us who do. Nobody cares about the Giants either, but we still have to see them on TV more then we want...

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

bohratom

said by Hosehead:

Nobody cares about the Giants either, but we still have to see them on TV more then we want...

Hey Hey Hey now, don't bring my Giants into this...

futbol1
@verizon.net

futbol1 to Strommy

Anon

to Strommy
FYI, this sport is the most popular in the world, and is watched and followed by millions in the US and all around the globe. The world isn't just confined to one's self.
patt2k
join:2009-01-16

patt2k to Hosehead

to Hosehead
said by Hosehead:

said by just lou:

Maybe you don't care, but there are millions of us who do. Nobody cares about the Giants either, but we still have to see them on TV more then we want...

+1 I honestly don't care about American Sports.

just lou
Staten Island, NY
Arcadyan FiOS-G3100

just lou to futbol1

to futbol1
said by futbol1 :

FYI, this sport is the most popular in the world, and is watched and followed by millions in the US and all around the globe. The world isn't just confined to one's self.

In the United States it is #5 in popularity, barely beating out golf.

Hosehead
join:2005-01-26
Camp Hill, PA
Linksys EA9500

Hosehead

In a poll late last year, the top 50 athletes in the US included:
16 -Lionel Messi
20 -David Beckham
24 -Cristiano Ronaldo

In the 12-24 age group, soccer is currently the third most popular sport, ahead of MLB, NBA and College football.

espnfc.com/blog/_/name/r ··· ?cc=5901)

MLS is the third most attended sport in the US
bleacherreport.com/artic ··· -america)

Care to provide some sources for your statement, or is it just your opinion?
nyrmetros
join:2008-02-01
Oakland Gardens, NY

nyrmetros to just lou

to just lou
said by just lou:

What the hell are you talking about? Half of the World Cup Qualifyers are on this channel including the away USA games !!

just lou
Staten Island, NY
Arcadyan FiOS-G3100

just lou to Hosehead

to Hosehead
said by Hosehead:

Care to provide some sources for your statement, or is it just your opinion?

Look it up, instead of the nonsense links you posted. MLS is not the "3rd most attended sport" in the U.S. It's laughable that they proclaim that based on MLS's very slightly higher average attendance per game when the NBA and NHL play more than twice as many games during the season and draw twice as many people over the season. The only honest thing in that article was the statement: "the MLS still trails the other major sports leagues (NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB) in annual revenues".
just lou

just lou to nyrmetros

to nyrmetros
said by nyrmetros:

said by just lou:

What the hell are you talking about? Half of the World Cup Qualifyers are on this channel including the away USA games !!

Let me contain my excitement.
donjuan2002
join:2002-10-06
Kearny, NJ

donjuan2002 to just lou

to just lou
Is funny you said that it took 6 months to verizon to put thischannel in the line up do that people request it, again you mind not care about soccer but numbers dont lie

just lou
Staten Island, NY

just lou to Onedollar

to Onedollar
BTW, I'm only playing with you guys and having fun. Don't take it too serious. There are other sports channels such as "fishing" and "hunting" that should be eliminated first.
blue_trooper
join:2007-04-17
Exton, PA

blue_trooper to just lou

to just lou
said by just lou:

said by futbol1 :

In the United States it is #5 in popularity, barely beating out golf.

You haven't answered the question of what channel you'd have preferred Verizaon add. It must not be a sports-related channel because if it were it would almost have to be focused on a sport less popular in America than soccer which would negate your whole argument against Bein.

Keano4
join:2012-03-14
South Grafton, MA

Keano4 to Onedollar

to Onedollar
This thread is 14 pages (and counting). So I think it's safe to say there's just a little bit of interest in soccer. Sorry just lou.

just lou
Staten Island, NY
Arcadyan FiOS-G3100

just lou to blue_trooper

to blue_trooper
said by blue_trooper:

You haven't answered the question of what channel you'd have preferred Verizaon add. It must not be a sports-related channel because if it were it would almost have to be focused on a sport less popular in America than soccer which would negate your whole argument against Bein.

All the channels I want are non sports related. History 2 HD, Crime and Investigation HD, Military HD, etc.

Greg2600
join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ

Greg2600

said by just lou:

All the channels I want are non sports related. History 2 HD, Crime and Investigation HD, Military HD, etc.

Really ridiculous we don't have those, but space is not quite the issue it was, so we'll see what happens over the next weeks.
webcobbler
Rumson, NJ

webcobbler

I agree. For me, my 1st choice for a channel is H2 HD. IMO, that should be one of the HD channels they add in the first batch of the added channels right after the MPEG4 transition on the 15th.

as you said: Military, Military History, and H2 all in HD would be fantastic.