share rss forum feed

Kamus

join:2011-01-27
El Paso, TX
reply to KrK

Re: I think all prices are going up.

said by KrK:

said by David:

I guess the dumb question is, what isn't going up?

PAY. Standard of living. Hope for the future!

And the CPI is a complete lie. Anyone who believes inflation is 1% isn't living in the real world.

LOL, real world? try living in Mexico, that will feel very real to you then. We've had 3 zeroes taken from our currency years ago, and it's allready catching up again.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK

I think that's kind of the point, isn't it? The plan isn't SUPPOSED to be to race backwards, but that's exactly what's happening.
--
"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

N3OGH
Yo Soy Col. "Bat" Guano
Premium
join:2003-11-11
Philly burbs
kudos:2

The reality is in today's world, the little guy is fucked. If you have to go to work in the morning to make a buck, you're one of the little guys.

Some of us are just more fucked than others. Agreed the CPI is bullshit. They strip the cost of food & energy out of it. The exact 2 things you can't live without and say inflation is "low".

It's all smoke & mirrors while we argue republicrat vs deomocin.

All along we end up screwed & squeezed.

Things can't go on like this much longer. The politicians are strangling the country for their own personal agendas and we pay the price...
--
Petty people are disproportionally corrupted by petty power

itguy05

join:2005-06-17
Carlisle, PA

said by N3OGH:

Things can't go on like this much longer. The politicians are strangling the country for their own personal agendas and we pay the price...

Remember - we hold the key. Get enough people to vote them out vs vote the party line and watch things change. Politics should never be a career rather something you do out of service to your country. When we stop making it a career we get back to the principals this country was founded on.