All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
ecollin23
join:2012-12-15
Orlando, FL

ecollin23 to slambram

to slambram

Re: MI BHN just increased my cable mode fee...

I know premium content providers aren't the only problem but they are the easiest to confront since they are usually sold un-bundled. I don't think I have a choice to remove just the Country Music Channel (lol).
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by ecollin23:

I know premium content providers aren't the only problem but they are the easiest to confront since they are usually sold un-bundled. I don't think I have a choice to remove just the Country Music Channel (lol).

What? No appreciation for country music? Unbundling is an MSO's dream come true. Nobody hates the bundles like your neighborhood MSO.

Don't think for a second they do but with many content holders its all or nothing and once again they hold all the cards because they know if they put out there for example "Why is Dora crying? (visual - Dora in tears) Because xx cable provider won't allow her on their system" when the truth is ...

It has nothing to do with Dora...it has to do with Dora may come with a whole bunch of other stuff nobody wants and yet its all or nothing and if xx provider doesn't give in Dora starts to cry and the masses call xx provider screaming bloody murder "How dare you deny my 4 year old daughter Dora the Explorer". I think you see my point