All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
punx
join:2012-09-12

punx to OwlSaver

to OwlSaver

Re: [HD] BeIN Sports - Coming this month

better pay 8 dollars for spanish package you get; fox deportes (same games as fox soccer - plus south america copa libertadores), espn deportes many holland epl and mexico games plus european wcq, gol tv, univision deportes france and mexico league, tv chile 4 chile games weekly, tv colombia 6 games weekly. and you also get all the sports channels nbc sports, espn espn 2, msg, msg plus, etc etc etc, and if message is true i guess now bein sport...all soccer fans know is cheaper to get spanish package and you get more soccer channels..you just dont get fox soccer plus wich is a channel with nothing but 2 epl games that fox soccer dont show, i allways though fox soccer plus was a dumb idea and for 15 dollars is really a stupid idea...remember msg plus gives the same champions games that fox soccer plus gives

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

1 edit

bohratom

said by punx:

better pay 8 dollars for spanish package you get; fox deportes (same games as fox soccer - plus south america copa libertadores)

Aye but if U want HD candy then Fox Deportes will not work...

I like watching my European football in HD. Im just glad my current ExtremeHD includes it as my guess is soon many sports will be removed from new ExtremeHD packages to keep the price down...
punx

punx

you do get fox soccer channel hd 584 and 1522 in the spanish package, like i say is cheaper and better to get spanish package for a soccer fan..i'm a big soccer fan and being waiting for bein sports and i love this latest news

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

bohratom

said by punx:

you do get fox soccer channel hd 584 and 1522 in the spanish package

Ah OK, I thought Fox Soccer was not part of the Spanish package. Im just glad its included in ExtremeHD.
punx

punx

i can finaly return the comcast box, i was paying 20 a month just to see bein sport , wcq of the usa and south america, my barcelona and spanish league and italian serie a, now only one box, finnaly, i.ll wait before i return comcast box to see if this information is true cause i got a great no contract deal with comcast
IanR
join:2001-03-22
Fort Mill, SC

IanR to punx

to punx
So Verizon is promoting the use and learning of Spanish language as an unintended consequence? LOL. Or can one get the Spanish laguage channels with an alternative Eglish language audio?

SeattleMatt
Streaming Tech Director
Premium Member
join:2001-12-28
Seattle, WA

SeattleMatt

Premium Member

said by IanR:

So Verizon is promoting the use and learning of Spanish language as an unintended consequence? LOL. Or can one get the Spanish laguage channels with an alternative Eglish language audio?

IanR-
On Comcast, you can toggle the audio feed of the beIN Spanish channel to English via the STB settings.

They do provide the channel w/ dual languages.