Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie

Re: [SC2] Heart of the Swarm available for pre-purchase

I did and it's fully paid for. Once I get off work, I will be picking it up along with God of War: Ascension.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Awesome, I will look for you guys tonight after some SP to get some games in.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by Jobbie:

Awesome, I will look for you guys tonight after some SP to get some games in.

Pfffft, I'll probably be so bad that I'll be in the Pewter league (the league even worse than Bronze!).

TRU
join:2005-07-21
Michigan

TRU to Goggalor

to Goggalor
I'll most likely be picking the HotS expansion up as I've been really into SC2 for the last few years or so. The unit additions and tweaks to the MP are enough for me to buy it. And I'm really interested in continuing the story of the SP as I've played through WoL SP multiple times already. Plus, I'll be able to get it for $20 since I have a $20 off code.
said by Goggalor:

I will be picking it up along with God of War: Ascension.

Don't even bother. It's kind of crappy. If you really have to play it though, go rent it first. The only thing I've heard that is halfway inspiring is the multiplayer "battle arena" newly added to the series. But as for the single player: it's not that great.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by TRU:

said by Goggalor:

I will be picking it up along with God of War: Ascension.

Don't even bother. It's kind of crappy. If you really have to play it though, go rent it first. The only thing I've heard that is halfway inspiring is the multiplayer "battle arena" newly added to the series. But as for the single player: it's not that great.

I picked it up because A.) I had the Collector's Edition reserved for the awesome Kratos statue, B.) I want to play the Battle Arena, and C.) it's mutha-fuggin' Kratos.