spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Probitas
@teksavvy.com

Probitas

Anon

! HOLY OVERCHARGE BATMAN !

Almost barfed when I heard 150$ monthly bill. OMG, people should be smacking the faces of whoever signed these exclusive bills. What kind of moron allows a company to not just slave themselves, but their future offspring to a company. Corporations are practically slave traders pulling that crap.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

$150 triple play is not bad.
mr2
Premium Member
join:2002-08-07
90254-3122

mr2

Premium Member

The quality of the product that is delivered for the $150 must be taken into consideration.
Apparently numerous customers are greatly dissatisfied with the product that is delivered.

battleop
join:2005-09-28

battleop to Probitas

to Probitas
Better yet, what kind of moron moves into these neighborhoods?

Squire James
@embarqhsd.net

Squire James to Probitas

Anon

to Probitas
Add "a few" in front of that word "corporations" and I agree with you. Corporations in general are in reality no more evil (and no less evil) than the people who control them. If the government wouldn't accept these deals, the corporations wouldn't propose them.

Probitas
@teksavvy.com

Probitas to AVD

Anon

to AVD
Looked like they just did internet to me. And even if it WAS for phone, internet, and tv, allowing customers to seek other providers for two services but trap them into paying 150 is no deal at all, particularly if they offered hamburger for services but charged for prime rib.
Hanko
join:2001-12-28
Eatonville, WA

Hanko to battleop

to battleop
Having lived in Leesburg, VA for 4 years I can tell you what kind of moron lives there. Ones with more money than sense. The average price of a home there is 700K+ with many of them going for well over a million.

If you can afford a home at that price, $150 a month is pocket change.
Chubbysumo
join:2009-12-01
Duluth, MN
Ubee E31U2V1
(Software) pfSense
Netgear WNR3500L

Chubbysumo to Probitas

to Probitas
When i go to buy a house, if it was in a development like that, the first question I would ask would be about ISPs, and who I can get, what I can get, and if there is an agreement like this. If there was an agreement such as this in place, I would move on.

Homer J
Mmmm, Free Goo
join:2000-10-05
Knoxville, TN

Homer J to Probitas

to Probitas
If I recall, the developer signed the original agreement. They probably got paid handsomely by the provider for the right to exclusivity as well as the right to provide crappy service.
Homer J

Homer J to Hanko

to Hanko
I lived in Northern VA in the late 80's and early 90's. Loudon county was all fields and horse farms at the time.
axus
join:2001-06-18
Washington, DC

axus to battleop

to battleop
The morons who will be most impacted by the Sequester, thankfully.

rit56
join:2000-12-01
New York, NY

rit56 to Hanko

to Hanko
The issue here is the service being delivered is terrible not the 150. Sure they can afford it but do you like getting ripped off or overcharged for terrible service?