« Mal'Ganis latencyWhere should your DPS be? »
page: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 ... 8 · 9 · 10 · next

wapu
Broadband Ranger
Premium
join:2001-09-05
Boca Raton, FL

DSLR Guild on Silvermoon gkicks a 13 year old girl

Thanks for the gkick of my 13 year old daughter. Safe family guild, just not good enough for any one else's family? What exactly were we hurting there? There were weeks on end where she and I were in the top 2 and 3 of guild participation. I have been putting in a ton of hours with a system conversion at work since the first of the year, but she was playing.

The least you could have done is messaged her in game to let her know what was going on. Classy move from the perennial family guy.
--
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
The satanic (as classified by every other family-oriented) guild would have been a better influence and done more for her than these other chumps.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to wapu
Aftershock doesn't kick anyone.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Except Savious, but he usually gets back in.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to wapu
Oh man that sucks, hope you get it sorted out there are plenty of family friendly DSLR guilds:

Alliance:
Pride and Ego - Ravencrest

TheHolyAvengers - Eredar

Horde:
Aftershock - Mal'ganis

Let us know if you need anything.
--
When on dangerous ground maneuver, when on deadly ground fight.

Braincramp

join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR
reply to wapu
If you want to come to Ravencrest Alliance we would be glad to have you. Most of us DSLR members can invite you. Or if you prefer the Horde you can go hang out with Jobbie and Co on Mal' Ganis

pandora
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Outland
kudos:2
reply to wapu
We are family only now. Sorry. I tried 3 times to speak with you in game, but got no response. Your toon was idle for nearly a month.
--
Congress could mess up a one piece jigsaw puzzle.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
"DSLR" seems to be a misnomer then. Gratz on your exclusivity.

pandora
Premium
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
said by Krisnatharok:

True, a name change will occur shortly. I couldn't get WAPU to run more than a dungeon or two with us in the time he was in guild. I am very sorry for any pain he or his daughter suffered.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
said by pandora:

I couldn't get WAPU to run more than a dungeon or two with us in the time he was in guild.

I didn't realize you were a progression oriented guild with an expected level of weekly participation.

FWIW, we may foster an adult/mentally mature atmosphere on Mal'Ganis, but our mantra is that you play when you can, and there are zero expectations from our members. We have kids on all the time (especially Antonica's kids), so we mind the language.

If Wapu is searching for a new home, he should consider the true DSLR guilds that are open and friendly.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

1 recommendation

reply to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

Haha, what a fucking clown.

In before Immer rides in on his Unicorn and double rainbows all over the thread.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

pandora
Premium
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

I didn't realize you were a progression oriented guild with an expected level of weekly participation.

Were you a guild member?
--

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to wapu
This thread reminds me of the worst of WoW, yet ironically is possibly the most entertaining thread in this forum for the last two years.
--
“I had to adjust my halo as I was machine-gunning hogs.” - Ted Nugent

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
said by footballdude:

This thread reminds me of the worst of WoW, yet ironically is possibly the most entertaining thread in this forum for the last two years.

Pandora has done better.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to pandora
said by pandora:

said by Krisnatharok:

Were you a guild member?

Not a chance.
--

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to pandora
said by pandora:

said by Krisnatharok:

Were you a guild member?

You don't even know who is/isn't part of your 'family'?

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to pandora
said by pandora:

We are family only now. Sorry. I tried 3 times to speak with you in game, but got no response. Your toon was idle for nearly a month.

So it seems simple. While he may have been idle for a month,the girl wasnt idle, all you had to do was ask her who she was before you kicked her.

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to wapu
this thread actually suck, but i know some will see the continued drama on these forums as entertainment. he said a few weeks back he was gonna gkick everyone "not his family" from the Silvermoon guild.

»[Theory] Two guilds horde and alliance both 25 ... but ....

and then this...

said by wapu:

Yea, you guys aren't around enough to get alts into the guild on alliance. I didn't realize you were looking for a Family only Guild. i thought it was a DSLR guild. My bad.

so stfu
--
Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die; Serve right and justice one last time; Seek one last heart of evil, still one last life of pain; Cut well old friend, and then farewell.

Skittles
Premium
said by Venom1:

this thread actually suck, but i know some will see the continued drama on these forums as entertainment. he said a few weeks back he was gonna gkick everyone "not his family" from the Silvermoon guild.

and then this...

said by wapu:

Yea, you guys aren't around enough to get alts into the guild on alliance. I didn't realize you were looking for a Family only Guild. i thought it was a DSLR guild. My bad.

so stfu

You quote that thread but fail to post Pandora own response to Wapu's above comment which was :

Wapu you are as of this moment an officer in the DSLR alliance guild and can invite whomever you wish. You can promote an initiate to veteran.

That help? You have earned that by your help and tenacity.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
reply to footballdude
said by footballdude:

+1

This should be good reading on this beautiful Wednesday morning.

Skittles
Premium
Big Perm!

Phantasee

join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA
reply to wapu
Sounds like some of you need to get out more IRL. Christicles.

Phantasee

Hammond, LA
reply to wapu
Can my 6-year-old join? He's 1337.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Venom1
said by Venom1:

and then this...

said by wapu:

so stfu

Wow, that's some vitriol you carry around with you...
--

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
kudos:1
reply to Venom1
EYE REED GUD

Phantasee

Hammond, LA
said by JB:

EYE REED GUD

L2Spell

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to wapu
And people wonder why I only play solo? Shit, I have every chat function shutoff too. This is no reflection on Pandora tho. When I was in the guild he treated me fairly and offered help any time I wanted it. I left to go back to my original realm to play my first toon.
--
At least we're #1 in something: »goldensnowglobe.com/current-top- ··· -cities/

Phantasee

Hammond, LA
You should stretch the chat across the entire screen and play it as a MUD.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
I'd rather delete the game.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to kingdome74
said by kingdome74:

And people wonder why I only play solo? Shit, I have every chat function shutoff too.

That's how I play SWTOR! Except they designed it that way.
--