spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bgc

join:2003-01-23
Fort Smith, AR

[CATV] Who maintains the On Demand MyPrimeTime Section?

Is it Cox or the networks? In the CBS section they have a listing for the new show Golden Boy but no episodes are in it. There should be 3 or 4 by now.

ajwees41
Premium
join:2002-05-10
Omaha, NE
Cox gets the shows from the network

VentShop

join:2009-08-21
Oklahoma City, OK
reply to bgc
It all depends on how the network operators want to release the shows. Some will be available even before the current episode starts some will take two to three weeks to be released. Others will wait till the current season is over before it releases episodes to force you into watching them and the commercials.

In a couple weeks I am dumping the cable services all together and bumping up my internet speed. The on demand is nearly worthless and rarely does it function correctly and the regular cable service is not much better.

SH84

@cox.net
reply to bgc
I, too, complained about no "Golden Boy" on COX OnDemand.
We would love to watch the show but it's not there
COX please but these shows OnDemand. Viewers want to watch them.

Anonguy

@cox.net
The networks control it.

MarkRH
Premium
join:2005-02-08
Oklahoma City, OK
reply to bgc
Last time I bothered to look at it, CBS wasn't even one of the networks listed and none of them had them had HD versions. Usually if I miss an episode and forget to record it, I just watch it online at CBS' website.

Since CBS is apparently on it now, I might check it again.

asu

@asu.edu
reply to Anonguy
networks send it to indemand and indemand posts it to the operators indemand server

ajwees41
Premium
join:2002-05-10
Omaha, NE
said by asu :

networks send it to indemand and indemand posts it to the operators indemand server

ondemand not indemand

Anonguy

@cox.net
said by ajwees41:

said by asu :

ondemand not indemand

Indemand is the company that runs OnDemand for the Cable Co's

Rakeesh

join:2011-10-30
Mesa, AZ
reply to bgc
Just go download it off of a torrent site.