Tarzana, CA
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·PHONE POWER
·AT&T U-Verse
·VOIPO
·callwithus

All are about the same

These over the top accusations in ALL CAPS sound like they are coming from somebody who is unhinged... They are CROOKS! No, they are THIEVES! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!1I1! Frankly, you don't sound very convincing.

I've had DirecTV, Dish, and Time Warner over last 10 years. They are all about the same. Time Warner has a bigger selection of free Video-on-demand; DirecTV is a little cheaper. They also have better technical support folks on the phone than Time Warner. TW was quicker to dispatch a technician (Level 1 support often made these decisions without even getting to L2), those guys were quite knowledgeable but in several cases the problem was on the server, and the trip wasn't really necessary.

TW has better web-based programming tools, but DirecTV has a more liberal watching policies - my wife often watches the shows on her computer at work.

From billing perspective didn't have any problems with either of them. Time Warner requested that I return the receivers to the office (which is next to my daughter's school, so it wasn't a big deal); I did but TW didn't process it properly. So, they put a charge of $50 for technician visit. The first person on the phone didn't have a clue, but the supervisor apologized and reversed the charges. DirecTV sent boxes for DVRs; they didn't need non-DVR receivers. Don't remember what happened with Dish, but didn't have any problems either.

THEY ARE THE SAME!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
--
Technical problems are more often than not management incompetence masquerading as technical issues