spc
uniqs
Dunlop
join:2011-07-13

1 edit

Dunlop to Guspaz

to Guspaz

Re: [DSL] NEW RATES - Bell Québec - Update

Another site (digitalforum)said Bell was having a promo for IISP's that they were waiving dry loop fees, around the same time Ebox started taking off the dry loop fees. It was never officially confirmed but with profit margins being so small I found it hard to believe that Ebox would be capable of eating a dryloop fee (back when I had TSI mine was was $12 a month)

As I mentioned, if there is a fee then Tektalk makes a lot of sense

edit:digital home, not digital forum
Pardesi
join:2013-03-06

Pardesi

Even Marc said that when they first made the new offer topic, the dryloop was free because Bell was offerting it to FFTN lines, and someone asked if TSI was eating the price of dryloop and Marc replied not really. So dryloop is free but now TSI want to make more profit and not offer it anymore
Dunlop
join:2011-07-13

Dunlop

you're right (at least it seems to be the case for Acanac, Start and Ebox)
said by Diskace :
This is a promotion for 2013. If you take advantage of the free dryloop promotion it will be grandfathered for your service address.

We do absorb the cost of dryloop in some circumstances and in other it is free.

»New pricing 2013 - Nouveau prix 2013

Still not a horrible deal, but with Quebeckers always getting the shaft vs Ontario even though the tarrif seems to be the same this would be a good way to cut us some slack :P
corkyy
join:2008-06-01
Laval, QC

corkyy

Free dryloop come down to cheaper in my case. I'll be going with 25/10 on dryloop, with static ip.

Ebox would be 2.45$ cheaper, if I'm still band B after moving.

I would loose the usenet access witch I like using. Of course I'd like to spend less, but 2.45$ a month for the piece of mind for having a good isp is nothing.

Even better when all of this, plus a cheap reliable DID voip come down to less than what I was paying for 6/800 + POTS.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

Just posted the 50/10 rates

300 Gigs - $59.99
Illimité/Unlimited - $89.99