spc
uniqs
Rhatten
join:2013-03-14
Concord, CA

Rhatten to Doctor Four

to Doctor Four

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

edited to add, this is not in response to any other posters. Just my experience on topic

I bought this system and spent 4 days, (this was about 3 years ago) reading over ever piece of material, watched every instructional video many times, read both books twice to make sure I fully understood.

The second book was essentially the same as the first book but with the chronological order mixed up. It was mostly his stories about how great of a kid he was and that he seemed to do well trading baseball cards.

He emphasized how you could start making great amounts of money with very little time. I was unemployed at the time and decided to dive into the system full bore. I dedicated about 70 hours per week into this program for almost 11 weeks.
Before I continue, I'll save you the suspense and tell you now that I eventually received one check for about 4 dollars.

disclaimer:
NO I never signed up for and attended his special seminar for 4 thousand bucks. I was unemployed and broke, remember? But his vague infomercial evoked a lot of confidence that you could make the equivalent of a mediocre salary for just the cost of the basic program and under 20 hours a week of work.

The products that this program allows you to market are mostly unknown brand products that get very little search inquiries online.

For all products, you have to pay if a web surfer clicks on YOUR add.
For most products, you DO NOT get paid unless the web surfer clicks on your add, and buys something from the product merchant.

You actually end up almost spending more for every time a surfer clicks on your adds, than the adds compensate you for creating a sale for them.

Another thing you will find puzzling is how these sales are tracked.

If someone does click through an add and buys a product, how does the system know that the customer clicked through YOUR add? and not someone else's? This was never disclosed. I did call his customer service hotline and was unable to get an answer.

I also inquired as to how a merchant could get their products marketed through this program. The help hotline just redirected me numerous times and gave me phone numbers to different departments who eventually returned me back the first department.

One last thing before I go, because I'm really not so interested in slandering this crappy system to death. I have moved on with my life and just written it off as an unjust loss.
-You DO NOT need to even need to buy the program if you want to try it. The first part of the cheesy pamphlet shows the main page web address, I cant remember what it is now. But when you register online, it does NOT even require any information to identify you as someone who purchased his books and system. You just create a username and password. And most of the training material is actually there once you enter the sight, for free.
In case anyone misinterprets this ^^^ as any sort of positive review, let me clarify and sum it up for you.
This system is a joke
It is a waste of time. It is a waste of money. The products are junk duplicates of a million other web sold products. It is just crap. But if you really really insist on reading the book, save your ten bucks and look for a used version on Amazon.com for less than a buck.

I was so disappointed in this crappy system and am even more disappointed to see that other people still are too.

DONE
F*%# You Anthony

Umitencho
join:2012-08-11
Jacksonville, FL

Umitencho

Total Crap. The only one who is making any money off this system is Anthony Morrison and his cadre of close friends and that is off of people buying the program.

Kotse
@swbell.net

Kotse to Rhatten

Anon

to Rhatten
I bought the AM Seminar. The devil is in the details. Does anyone know how to get their money back from this man ?

Snowy
Lock him up!!!
Premium Member
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI

Snowy

Premium Member

said by Kotse :

Does anyone know how to get their money back from this man ?

The FTC has a guide you can follow at
»www.consumer.ftc.gov/fea ··· ney-back

Also, if you believe you were deceived or misled filing a complaint at
»www.consumer.ftc.gov/art ··· aint-ftc
is the right thing to do.
Whip5
join:2009-01-23
Califon, NJ

Whip5 to Kotse

to Kotse
said by Kotse :

I bought the AM Seminar. The devil is in the details. Does anyone know how to get their money back from this man ?

If you did it by credit card, do a chargeback.

Snowy
Lock him up!!!
Premium Member
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI

Snowy

Premium Member

said by Whip5:

said by Kotse :

If you did it by credit card, do a chargeback.

Whoa!
STOP, WRONG, don't fall into that trap.
GETTING A CHARGEBACK APPROVED FROM A mORRISON"S SCAM IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
Part of morrison's hustle to get reluctant victims to take the risk has been to give that very same advice knowing full well that it won't happen.
morrison's sales pitch doesn't include anything concrete - just vague references to the possibilities along with statement such as "we'll coach you every step of the way" without defining were that will leave the victim.
Try charging back a service that only promised to coach, not create wealth or anything else for that matter.
The chargeback will be denied for that reason.