looks like VZs home fusion network will have holes »news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-575741···ag=title. The article says it will only cover 90 percent of customers.. I wonder what they plan on doing with those 10 percenters when the cut all the copper?
ok i talked to a cs and they are unware that they plan to get rid of copper or at least they pretended to be. They also confirmed that 4g would only cover about 90 percent of the network. I tried to get reassurance that the other 10 percent would not be left out in the cold with no phone service but none was given . So it loks like some of us will sol when vz pulls the copper. I'm just not sure when that will be.
Bon Aqua, TN
reply to sad guy
The carefree mindset of wireless providers will likely one day cause a heavy regulation to be placed upon them..
And considering their price jacking, service lacking/changing behavior.. I won't fuss to much when it happens...