join:2002-10-31
Canada

EHTL to resa1983

to resa1983

Re: [Cable] ATPIA - Migration Schedule

said by resa1983:

said by mikee:

Eww july 8... Thought we we're going to be the first few to turn AGG >_>

Wonder if Rogers will be switching all TPIA providers over for those POIs at the same time... Would make sense as it'd save time..

No, if CIKTel is telling the truth, it will have ATPIA in Mississauga on March 20.

Teddy Boom
k kudos Received
Premium Member
join:2007-01-29
Toronto, ON

Teddy Boom

Premium Member

said by EHTL:

No, if CIKTel is telling the truth, it will have ATPIA in Mississauga on March 20.

Where did you see this? CIK appears to be completely absent from consumer advocate forums, and they don't appear to host their own forum either.. The consumer needs much more information on/from CIK.

Gwai Lo Dan
join:2007-01-24
Mississauga, ON

Gwai Lo Dan

I use CIKtel for my phone, and was looking at perhaps switching from TSI to CIKtel for internet when I move. I was told that the cable will be upgraded at the end of the month, to 25 Mbps for $40/mo...so I presumed they were simply sooner than TSI for ATPIA.
EHTL
join:2002-10-31
Canada

EHTL to Teddy Boom

to Teddy Boom
said by Teddy Boom:

said by EHTL:

Where did you see this? CIK appears to be completely absent from consumer advocate forums, and they don't appear to host their own forum either.. The consumer needs much more information on/from CIK.

I called them. If they didn't insisted on having to buy a new modem from them, I would have had signed up already.