dirtyjeffer0
Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0 to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt

Re: Guelph Police Officer died while on duty.

said by HiVolt:

Thats terrible. I wonder what happened for her cruiser to have crossed over and collide with the bus.

26, so young...

that is odd...it would normally indicate a loss of control, but then you would ask why did she lose control...was speed an issue??...distracted driving??...perhaps a patch of black ice right on the curve??...not sure if we will ever find out.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by dirtyjeffer0:

said by HiVolt:

Thats terrible. I wonder what happened for her cruiser to have crossed over and collide with the bus.

26, so young...

that is odd...it would normally indicate a loss of control, but then you would ask why did she lose control...was speed an issue??...distracted driving??...perhaps a patch of black ice right on the curve??...not sure if we will ever find out.

Yeah, or perhaps a mechanical failure...

dirtyjeffer0
Premium Member
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

said by HiVolt:

Yeah, or perhaps a mechanical failure...

possible, but unlikely...cop cars are meticulously maintained.

AntBee
Premium Member
join:2002-12-06
Riverview, NB

AntBee to dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

to dirtyjeffer0
said by dirtyjeffer0:

said by HiVolt:

26, so young...

I have seen RCMP officers texting or on their phones while driving, so this may have been the case with Constable Kovach. The police tend to think the rules do not apply to them when it comes to distracted driving, but once they respond to a call via their radios, all other forms of communication should cease until they get to the scene. Just saying from what I've seen officers doing, not saying this is what happened in this case, but it is highly probable.

dirtyjeffer0
Premium Member
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

said by AntBee:

Just saying from what I've seen officers doing, not saying this is what happened in this case, but it is highly probable.

absolutely a possibility.