spc
uniqs

haroldo
join:2004-01-16
USA

haroldo to joshuapat

to joshuapat

Re: [SU] 10.8.3 released

Minor yipee! "A fix for an issue in Messages that may cause messages to appear out of order after waking from sleep"

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
MVM
join:2003-12-10
Campbell Hall, NY

dellsweig

MVM

said by haroldo:

Minor yipee! "A fix for an issue in Messages that may cause messages to appear out of order after waking from sleep"

Just upgraded my Imac - real quick install/upgrade - hadnt booted since I installed the SSD last month - SSD boot time is incredible and really makes the process seem faster.

See a new sharing option in Itunes for photos

haroldo
USA

haroldo

said by dellsweig:

I don't ... where is it ? (I like to find and check out all new features)

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
MVM
join:2003-12-10
Campbell Hall, NY

dellsweig

MVM

said by haroldo:

said by dellsweig:

I don't ... where is it ? (I like to find and check out all new features)

itunes -> file -> home sharing

haroldo
USA

haroldo

said by dellsweig:

itunes -> file -> home sharing

dellsweig -> thank you -> very much!

mbernste
MVM
join:2001-06-30
Piscataway, NJ

mbernste to haroldo

MVM

to haroldo
said by haroldo:

I'm actually happy about that fix. I hated that they were all screwed up on my Mac. I always had to cross reference with my phone to figure out the conversation properly.

haroldo
USA

haroldo

said by haroldo:

Nope, still out of order (for a series of messages sent from iPhone, but viewed on OS X)
haroldo

haroldo

said by haroldo:

said by haroldo:

Nope, still out of order (for a series of messages sent from iPhone, but viewed on OS X)

Is anyone else having this problem? I can't believe they said it's fixed...but it isn't