J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

[OS X] Got the Mac Mini

Not for me, for my kids mother, she's paying for it. (it's mentioned in a previous thread).

So I got her a Mac MIni (i5)
20" HP Monitor
MS mouse and keyboard
$849 all in, including taxes and the sneaking eco fee's.

really, really nice unit.

kerriskandie
join:2001-10-09
Coram, NY

kerriskandie

Got one meself...Mini i5 that is.........bump up the RAM......got 12 GB in mine, flys pretty sweet........very quiet, runs very cool........one thing I have noticed......wireless signal ( received) is NOT as strong as the old C2D,mounted in exactly the same position ( orientated various ways), as is the wireless router..........Network strength tells me it's about 7% off.........................

not quite right
I'm not cool enough to be a Mac person
join:2001-06-23
Puyallup, WA

not quite right to J E F F4

to J E F F4
I would suggest getting a Apple keyboard & mouse/trackpad combo, but nice little set up for the price.

J E F F4
Premium Member
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

said by not quite right:

I would suggest getting a Apple keyboard & mouse/trackpad combo, but nice little set up for the price.

They had a budget...Apple Keyboard and Trackpad would have taken me over...Keyboard seems to work fine.

not quite right
I'm not cool enough to be a Mac person
join:2001-06-23
Puyallup, WA

not quite right

said by J E F F4:

said by not quite right:

They had a budget...Apple Keyboard and Trackpad would have taken me over...Keyboard seems to work fine.

I'm sure it does ... it just looks like ass.

J E F F4
Premium Member
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

True...not my machine though.

I'll advice them to buy a speaker set for it, the internal speaker isn't all that great.