how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kram1984j

join:2009-12-06
reply to kerya666

Re: Ugly ass TouchWiz...

Yes I tried loading CM on my note 2..... reverted back to TW very quickly. It was not worth giving up multiview and some of the S Pen functionality.

BullyRED

join:2004-04-08
Grayslake, IL

Don't go with non-stock roms in my opinion. I have a Note 2 - despise TouchWiz. I went with NovaLauncher and it pretty much takes it back to stock android with some better features...and it leaves the S-Pen functionality intact. Check it out...it's worth a few bucks to get rid of that TouchWiz.

Chuck_IV

join:2003-11-18
Connecticut

That's essentially what I am running on my Note 2. The Deodexed stock rom with mods for the 4 in 1 reboot menu and the all apps available for multiview mod. Then I run Nova Launcher.

The reason I like Nova Launcher is it(among its many other great things) retains(well, it's own version) the new message count bubbles on the mail/text/Google Voice and icons. With most other 3rd party launchers, you lose these bubbles. I always hated using the top status bar icons for anything.

Max Greene

join:2000-12-22
Bayonne, NJ
Reviews:
·Boost Mobile
reply to BullyRED

said by BullyRED:

Don't go with non-stock roms in my opinion. I have a Note 2 - despise TouchWiz. I went with NovaLauncher and it pretty much takes it back to stock android with some better features...and it leaves the S-Pen functionality intact. Check it out...it's worth a few bucks to get rid of that TouchWiz.

Nova is truly amazing IMHO, one of the few apps I couldnt find something free that was even close.