Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

What is silver branch?
Savious

Savious to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
I figured it out, and I would love one. I can trade you a quillfire for it.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Quill fire?

Made it to docks on my HC ranger. I am really slow but staying over leveled ever so slightly is making everything nicer. Still having some mana issues mixed with my bad pot management I am oom way to much. I am only using 3 links and may have to cut back some.

Right now
split arrow + added lightning + added cold = multi target
Ice arrow + Weapon elemental + life on hit = single target
Running clarity lvl 2 and hatred.
Also have bear trap and fire trap equipped. I have raise skeles ready for a spell totem drop.

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

That crazy bow with 100% increased attack speed and 50-100% projectile increase.

I have a 4L one.

Its amazing for leveling up a ranger in the beginning. I was using it with explosive arrow since it doesnt deal damage based on physical damage like most ranger skills.

it was pretty awesome with LMP, but I also ran into mana issues with it. Oddly, Rangers seem to always be mana starved, I think due to the fact that they dont have many +mana passives near their start zone.

It might be worth considering getting a good Paula Amulet for the increased mana regen?

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I think that a nice Paula amulet w/ a higher int node that allows for a couple more clarity levels and we may see some better results. I have to work on my base stats. My INT is really really low and I am stuck with some jewelry because of it.
f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven to Savious

to Savious
Quill rain. Wrong element.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

Right! Haha. Anyways, do you need one? I wouldnt mind using a Silverbranch to ROFLSTOMP Normal and Cruel...

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Currently I am not playing my SC chars. If that changes we can look at the Quill rain but you can have the silver branch till I'm all HCd out.
f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven

Will be on from 6pm - 8pm today roughly.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

That is central time, I assume?

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Eastern.

Upgraded my chest over lunch.
I am now at 850 life with ~60% reduction of hits from armor (evasion -> armor).

I guess as long as my issues continue to be with mana and not survivability than I am in a decent spot.