share rss forum feed

Savious
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
reply to f0rtys3ven

Re: Path of Exile

I figured it out, and I would love one. I can trade you a quillfire for it.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

Quill fire?

Made it to docks on my HC ranger. I am really slow but staying over leveled ever so slightly is making everything nicer. Still having some mana issues mixed with my bad pot management I am oom way to much. I am only using 3 links and may have to cut back some.

Right now
split arrow + added lightning + added cold = multi target
Ice arrow + Weapon elemental + life on hit = single target
Running clarity lvl 2 and hatred.
Also have bear trap and fire trap equipped. I have raise skeles ready for a spell totem drop.
--
I though I had it all mapped out.
But I guess not.
This fucking black cloud still follows me around.
Its time to exercise these demons.
These mother fuckers are doing jumping jacks now.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT

That crazy bow with 100% increased attack speed and 50-100% projectile increase.

I have a 4L one.

Its amazing for leveling up a ranger in the beginning. I was using it with explosive arrow since it doesnt deal damage based on physical damage like most ranger skills.

it was pretty awesome with LMP, but I also ran into mana issues with it. Oddly, Rangers seem to always be mana starved, I think due to the fact that they dont have many +mana passives near their start zone.

It might be worth considering getting a good Paula Amulet for the increased mana regen?
--
"This thread has more subs than the actual game." Phantasee, in reference to SWTOR

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

I think that a nice Paula amulet w/ a higher int node that allows for a couple more clarity levels and we may see some better results. I have to work on my base stats. My INT is really really low and I am stuck with some jewelry because of it.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to Savious

Quill rain. Wrong element.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT

Right! Haha. Anyways, do you need one? I wouldnt mind using a Silverbranch to ROFLSTOMP Normal and Cruel...
--
"This thread has more subs than the actual game." Phantasee, in reference to SWTOR

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Currently I am not playing my SC chars. If that changes we can look at the Quill rain but you can have the silver branch till I'm all HCd out.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Will be on from 6pm - 8pm today roughly.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT

That is central time, I assume?

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Eastern.

Upgraded my chest over lunch.
I am now at 850 life with ~60% reduction of hits from armor (evasion -> armor).

I guess as long as my issues continue to be with mana and not survivability than I am in a decent spot.
--
I though I had it all mapped out.
But I guess not.
This fucking black cloud still follows me around.
Its time to exercise these demons.
These mother fuckers are doing jumping jacks now.