TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to tomvalenz

Premium Member

to tomvalenz

Re: March 16th 2013 OUTAGES

Yes. We are all aware of that. What I am telling you is that we are working on it.
tomvalenz
join:2002-12-13
Orleans, ON

tomvalenz

said by TSI Andre:

Yes. We are all aware of that. What I am telling you is that we are working on it.

Thanks TSI Andre

moovyguy
join:2004-05-10
Ottawa & PSL

moovyguy to TSI Andre

to TSI Andre
said by TSI Andre:

Cheers .... keep up the good work ...

Bikeboy
@telus.com

Bikeboy to TSI Andre

Anon

to TSI Andre
said by TSI Andre:

I know how we all depend on the service, but that doesn't warrant freaking out when it's down for a few hours. For heaven's sake read a book, go for a walk, talk to your kids. Or watch some original series Star Trek, a perfect Saturday morning activity. I have faith that Teksavvy will have us back up as soon as possible.
Expand your moderator at work
dpFlipFlop
join:2012-03-31
K4A

dpFlipFlop to Bikeboy

to Bikeboy

Re: March 16th 2013 OUTAGES

said by Bikeboy :

said by TSI Andre:

I know how we all depend on the service, but that doesn't warrant freaking out when it's down for a few hours. For heaven's sake read a book, go for a walk, talk to your kids. Or watch some original series Star Trek, a perfect Saturday morning activity. I have faith that Teksavvy will have us back up as soon as possible.

Agreed except for the Star Trek bit, as I rely almost exclusively on Netflix now for that sort of thing! Haha. I'm off for a walk myself!