how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TYMER

join:2013-03-15
reply to telcodad

Re: connect s-video cable comcast

The Sharp TV appears to have Audio jacks directly under the S-Video so I envisioned like you suggested that I might have to use those 2 R/W input but to no avail. The Comcast box only has the one audio output and I have that Y off so I can just play music on a set of standalone PC speakers and not have to turn on the TV. But alas when the S-Video cable is plugged into the TV there is still no sound coming from the TV or the Y off PC speakers… Frustrating. I was thinking it was a setting in the Comcast set top box but I could not find any where to change any settings

gar187er
I do this for a living

join:2006-06-24
Dover, DE
kudos:4
said by TYMER:

The Sharp TV appears to have Audio jacks directly under the S-Video so I envisioned like you suggested that I might have to use those 2 R/W input but to no avail. The Comcast box only has the one audio output and I have that Y off so I can just play music on a set of standalone PC speakers and not have to turn on the TV. But alas when the S-Video cable is plugged into the TV there is still no sound coming from the TV or the Y off PC speakersâ€Â¦ Frustrating. I was thinking it was a setting in the Comcast set top box but I could not find any where to change any settings

what box do you have?
--
I'm better than you!