join:2007-02-08
none

eliang

[HELP] Cisco Aironet BR1310 Recovery

Hi lol,
Just looking for some help recovering 4
Cisco aironet br1310 access point bridge
i purchase cheap. the lights on them are
all green but cannot access them by html.
Please advise...
appreciate d help.

thanks in advance
eliang

eliang

I was able to get into all by using console cable and hyperterminal but i don't have the background to redo anything , this is what shows on hyperterminal :Xmodem file system is available.
flashfs[0]: unable to allocate available block.

The system has been interrupted, or encountered an error
during initializion of the flash filesystem. The following
commands will initialize the flash filesystem, and finish
loading the operating system software:

flash_init
ether_init
tftp_init
boot

bridge: tftp_init
Unable to get our ip address: no "IP_ADDR" variable set

bridge: flash_init
Initializing Flash...
flashfs[0]: unable to allocate available block.
...done Initializing Flash.

RyanG1
Premium Member
join:2002-02-10
San Antonio, TX

RyanG1

Premium Member

looks like the IOS for the device was erased, you will need to download a new image/tarball and upload it. You can most likely find documents on recovering from this with a quick google search but without a servicenet contract you wont be able to download the images from cisco.... that will take a bit more creativity if you want to secure something ... by alternate means =)

Ryan
eliang
none

1 edit

eliang

Hi Ryan,
This is the copy i have :c1310-k9w7-mx.123-11.JA4 is this the correct image ...and i am real in need of getting this done , so kindly afford me some step by step help and i would surely pay u a help
if u would like me to. I am a member at the cisco forum , but i don't have a service contract, but i was smart enough to get a copy for my 2 different cisco 1310 / 1410 before it went viral.
please advise asap.
appreciate d help.

thanks in advance

RyanG1
Premium Member
join:2002-02-10
San Antonio, TX

RyanG1

Premium Member

Im not sure of the steps as i do not own that product but if it uses the same rommon as most other APs, a quick google search yielded this:

»serverfault.com/question ··· tp-issue

Make sure you are using all resources available to you, theres a wealth of knowledge in these forums for past incidents, other forums (including ciscos).

Ryan
HELLFIRE
MVM
join:2009-11-25

HELLFIRE to eliang

MVM

to eliang
Does this link help out at all eliang See Profile?

I'm also curious is there a file extension after that filename?
I'm with RyanG1 See Profile of a corrupt or missing IOS image.

Regards
eliang
none

eliang

Yes, alittle my issue is i am not so verse with the commands and the people that knows it rather keep it that way, and not say anything,
okay there is 4 files with the firmware and a extension on it,remember i just typed it. Missing or corrupt IOS image is correct on two and the other two are setup as bridge looking for a access point and just need reset to factory but commands and i am willing to drop some payment and allow teamviewer...

thanks