spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ACMZ

@t-dialin.net

HMA does not guarantee speed !

One should now ... No Speed Guarantee, no server availability guaranteed ... One should know what they buy ! So if you wanna use something serious avoid HMA !!!

Here the answer to my speed problems (French servers @ 512 kb/s ... like in the 80ies ...) ... Not that it never worked, but it seems those guys stopped to invest in servers !!!!

----------------

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that unfortunately, sometimes it does happen that the servers get overloaded. We are doing our best to widen up the service for our customers in order to provide best service possible.
With that being said, I would like to kindly point out that we never guaranteed high speeds nor the situation where the server is always available at every moment. Also, there is no promise about the high speeds anywhere in our policy. However, what we promise to our customers are real IP addresses and functional servers as well as security, anonymity and safety of customers data.
»hidemyass.com/legal/refunds/

We apologize for this inconvenience.
Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.

--------------

HELLFIRE
Premium
join:2009-11-25
kudos:12

....aaand the point you're trying to make is....?

To be fair to HMA, show me where you get a speed guarentee with ANYTHING on the internet? Do you notice
the "up to" qualifiers in advertising? Secondly, VPN is not some magical thing and is subject to the same
limitations -- thruput, latency, jitter, etc -- as everything else on the internet.

Regards