uniqs
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

1 edit

47717768 (banned) to CylonRed

to CylonRed

Re: RANT: ATT uVerse DSL stinks

That fact i did not know about U-Verse. I have had tons of problems with AT&T DSL. After switching to cable all of those issues are gone.
PinkyThePig
Premium Member
join:2011-05-02
Tempe, AZ

PinkyThePig

Premium Member

said by 47717768:

That fact i did not know about U-Verse. I have had tons of problems with AT&T DSL. After switching to cable all of those issues are gone.

The lousiest part imo is even for the customers that have fiber to the home (a small number do) att wont let them get higher speeds so as to not make the other customers a bunch of complainers for being stuck with POS copper lines

JustBurnt
@rr.com

JustBurnt to 47717768

Anon

to 47717768
Once it was finally installed I had very little problem with Ameritech(at&t) DSL, but the speed (1.5Mb/sec*768kb/sec) was slow by today's standards and the price was HIGH ($79), now with TWC I get ten times the speed for half the price, but late 90's/early 00's that was all there was for broadband service.

UVerse has been hitting me hard to switch, but they want to compare their promo price with the regular TWC price and not tell me what their regular price will be, "OH you can save $X/mo, why don't you want to switch?".