Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

1 recommendation

signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

Alain is anemic, we don't know why yet

My Alain has been feeling quite dizzy for the last few weeks. I think it is partly because her diet isn't adequate (I'm doing what I can about it) and the doctor wants a blood test, which we'll do as soon as I can manage it (a couple weeks).

On top of that, our discount phone provider is having issues, I can't even reach them right now, so I can't get calls through to her so I spend my time worrying.

And her neighborhood internet place is shut down (they couldn't pay their utilities), so it's pretty much an information black out except for occasionally.

And some stress from work.

I know my concerns are very small compared to many of the rest of you, that is why I haven't asked for mojo in a while. We keep going, never giving up. But I am facing some painful things in my therapy right now, too. I'm doing a lot of soul searching.

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing

1 recommendation

squirt

MVM

A bunch of little things can add up. Here's hoping that things go well for all of your issues.

onDvine
Grown up Flower Child
Premium Member
join:2005-01-29
So. CA, USA

onDvine to signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

to signmeuptoo94
said by squirt:

... Here's hoping that things go well for all of your issues.

I hope so, too.

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

Sunny to signmeuptoo94

to signmeuptoo94
While I completely agree with Bitty Girl's sentiments, I'm not convinced your issues are necessarily so small. Between you, you and Alain not only have a number of problems adding up, but many of them seem pretty tough to me.

I am impressed with how much your coping skills have increased over the time we've known you and how much stronger you have become as a result of your persistence in dealing with the tough stuff of life.

Keep on keeping on. You both are certainly are on my prayer list.

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

Thanks Sunny. Our long distance company went out on us and as a result I can't call here very much now, at least until the company fixes whatever their problem is.

chrisretusn
Retired
Premium Member
join:2007-08-13
Philippines

chrisretusn to signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

to signmeuptoo94
My thoughts are with you.

PeteC2
Got Mouse?
MVM
join:2002-01-20
Bristol, CT

1 recommendation

PeteC2 to signmeuptoo94

MVM

to signmeuptoo94
Huh...not so "small". Nothing is tougher than worrying over a loved one at long-distance.

As always my best wishes...

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

Well, my sweetie negotiated with our long distance company and what a help that will be. I don't have to pay the bill until a couple more weeks (their service went down). Hopefully we're gonna get some chat time in tonight on her cousin's computer if she's around. Alain is still dizzy and sleepless, but she's hanging in there. I was shopping with my sister yesterday and saw memory foam mattress toppers (Alain sleeps on a hard surface) and thought that it sure would be neat to send her one, so that' a new goal. Her heck has been hurting, and I honestly think it is from sleeping on a hard surface.

I've slept on a memory foam topper, it is like Heaven!