to Anonymoussss

Re: [Speed] Post reports of speed increase still future

said by Anonymoussss :

California getting speed increase on 3-19-13

Washington/Oregon getting speed increase on 3-28-13

Blast (currently 25/4 Mbps) will increase to 50/10 Mbps

Extreme 50/10 Mbps will increase to 105/20 Mbps

Performance 12/2 Mbps will increase to 25/4 Mbps

Does that mean I'm getting upgraded to 25/4 tomorrow? I thought it wouldn't be upgraded til May.

Oregonian
Premium Member
join:2000-12-21
West Linn, OR

Oregonian

Premium Member

What that means is that someone named Anonymoussss says that you will be getting a speed increase tomorrow. Post back and let us know if it happens.
Papageno
join:2011-01-26
Portland, OR

Papageno

Yeah, I'd be extremely gratified to have that speed boost at the end of the month, but I'd like to see some official confirmation here soon. Where are the people receiving notices actually receiving them, btw? In an email? To what address (to the one that comes with the service, which I seldom if ever check?)?

Oregonian
Premium Member
join:2000-12-21
West Linn, OR

Oregonian

Premium Member

I think some get them in their bill and some get a message on their DVR. Me, I've never seen a useful message on my DVR -- just ads for sales jobs at Comcast, etc. and I don't read my bill so wouldn't see those.

If Madtown See Profile actually gets upgraded tomorrow as said by Anonymoussss then I will have some hope we will see upgrades in Oregon by the end of the month.

Anonymouss
@comcast.net

Anonymouss to Madtown

Anon

to Madtown
Performance tier will be getting a speed increase later
Madtown
Premium Member
join:2008-04-26
93637-2905

Madtown to Oregonian

Premium Member

to Oregonian
said by Oregonian:

I think some get them in their bill and some get a message on their DVR. Me, I've never seen a useful message on my DVR -- just ads for sales jobs at Comcast, etc. and I don't read my bill so wouldn't see those.

If Madtown See Profile actually gets upgraded tomorrow as said by Anonymoussss then I will have some hope we will see upgrades in Oregon by the end of the month.

I will post here if I get it or not. I will check my CC e-mail acct 4rm time 2 time.
Madtown

Madtown to Anonymouss

Premium Member

to Anonymouss
said by Anonymouss :

Performance tier will be getting a speed increase later

Do you know what time today?
Expand your moderator at work