join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to DKS

Re: [Weather] F*ck this snow

said by DKS:

Call Jason Kenny. Somebody yank the OP's citizenship papers. He ain't no Canadian.

Actually, people should be writing to their MP and demand that the government do something about this cold weather. I'm sickened that the NDP aren't even challenging the Conservatives about this...of course, the Liberals have their own problem.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

TigerLord
UEE Citizen
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8
reply to DKS

said by DKS:

Call Jason Kenny. Somebody yank the OP's citizenship papers. He ain't no Canadian.

Then half our elderly should have their citizenship yanked because they all flee to Florida in Winter The deserters...

Gone
Premium
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON
kudos:4

Hah!

Arizona, for what it's worth, is nicer.

WhaleOilBee
What a long strange trip it's been

join:2011-08-02
Manotick, ON
Reviews:
·Acanac
reply to TigerLord

Well, on the bright side....

With Daylight Savings Time in effect, I was able to clean the snow off my driveway much later before having to flick on the headlights of the snow-blower.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON
kudos:2
reply to TigerLord

said by TigerLord:

said by DKS:

Then half our elderly should have their citizenship yanked because they all flee to Florida in Winter The deserters...

Them too.
--
Need-based health care not greed-based health care.

koira
Keep Fighting Michael
Premium
join:2004-02-16
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
reply to WhaleOilBee

said by WhaleOilBee:

Well, on the bright side....

With Daylight Savings Time in effect, I was able to clean the snow off my driveway much later before having to flick on the headlights of the snow-blower.

well you nailed it here WhaleOilBee

in olden times snowblowers didn't have headlights and this was the true origin of DST