spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Dreamwiser3
join:2009-12-18
Hamilton, ON

Dreamwiser3

Start.ca

I understand from a friend that Gougco offer there 30meg down plan with a new 275Gig cap Rocca?

What can you do for your customers that have 30 meg down and 250 Gig cap Rocca?

rocca
Start.ca
Premium Member
join:2008-11-16
London, ON

1 recommendation

rocca

Premium Member

The Cogeco plan is 175GB. We're also $22/mo cheaper, have unlimited 2am-8am options and kick'n support.

WiMax
join:2003-07-12
Canada

WiMax

said by rocca:

The Cogeco plan is 175GB. We're also $22/mo cheaper, have unlimited 2am-8am options and kick'n support.

Rocca, I know you are being very modest when you say "kik'n" support. I was cutover from the incumbent yesterday and since I started the process to come to Start 16 days ago, the support has been... K I C K ' N x 1000!!!!!!!! Your staff ROCK!!///or is that, "Rocc"

dwane1972
I recommend Start.ca
join:2003-10-08
Bailieboro, ON

dwane1972 to rocca

to rocca
said by rocca:

and kick'n support.

+1
buggerit
join:2011-02-14
canada

buggerit to Dreamwiser3

to Dreamwiser3
Been using Start DSL for 4 years and can say that support has been solid all that time.

coaxguy
join:2009-07-29

coaxguy to rocca

to rocca
said by rocca:

As of April 1st, Cogecos cap is increasing to 275GB.

rocca
Start.ca
Premium Member
join:2008-11-16
London, ON

rocca

Premium Member

Ah yes, I see. I've also heard that prices are due to go up again soon. Cogeco usage is really expensive, hopefully the unlimited 2am to 8am will help offset it. If things change and we can offer more we certainly will, at this time it's pretty tough.
geokilla
join:2010-10-04
North York, ON

geokilla to coaxguy

to coaxguy
said by coaxguy:

said by rocca:

As of April 1st, Cogecos cap is increasing to 275GB.

100GB increase... Whoa what happened?

coaxguy
join:2009-07-29

coaxguy to rocca

to rocca
said by rocca:

Ah yes, I see. I've also heard that prices are due to go up again soon. Cogeco usage is really expensive, hopefully the unlimited 2am to 8am will help offset it. If things change and we can offer more we certainly will, at this time it's pretty tough.

Oh I completely agree, I can see U30 going up to $79.99 shortly.

Your unlimited options are awesome, if a user truly needs unlimited they can set timers, etc. Its a nice option to have.

FiberToTheX
Premium Member
join:2013-03-14

FiberToTheX to Dreamwiser3

Premium Member

to Dreamwiser3
Other than the 2am-8am Window for unlimited bandwidth it doesn't appear that Start.ca actually offers 'Truly' unlimited plans other than those being capped.

Is that going to change in the future because I find it ridiculous to have plans with Caps.
Anzio
join:2008-11-22

Anzio

You wouldn't find it 'ridiculous' if you looked up the rates that Start has to pay. I'm certainly fine with my cap.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere to rocca

Premium Member

to rocca
said by rocca:

Ah yes, I see. I've also heard that prices are due to go up again soon.

Cogeco usage is really expensive, hopefully [START's] unlimited 2am to 8am will help offset it.

If things change and we can offer more we certainly will - at this time it's pretty tough.

Just waiting for Audet's other $hoe to drop....

BTW, here is what I gathered about the cap revisions for all of Cogeco's speed tiers the other day :

»Re: Ultimate 30 Cap Increase From 175 > 275gb /Month