Wily_One
Premium
join:2002-11-24
San Jose, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

Doctor Who: Mind Blown

So...
David Tennant (the 10th Doctor) married Georgia Moffett (the 10th Doctor's daughter in Series 4, Ep 6 "The Doctor's Daughter"), who is Peter Davidson's daughter (the 5th Doctor) and who used to go to school with Colin Baker's (the 6th Doctor's) daughter. Then Georgia and David had a daughter.

So... the Doctor's daughter played the Doctor's daughter in "The Doctor's Daughter", was friends with the Doctor's daughter and then had the Doctor's daughter.

»cheezburger.com/7147878656

*POOF*

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium
join:2000-07-17
San Benito, TX
Was this one your 8000th posting? if so, mind blown indeed.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Wily_One
Yup. And they need to bring her back, since she sailed off into the sunset to have adventures--how would she never cross paths with her father again?
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

1 edit
said by Krisnatharok:

Yup. And they need to bring her back, since she sailed off into the sunset to have adventures--how would she never cross paths with her father again?

Agreed. Though at the time, I thought she had landed her own series [the actress].
I think it would be interesting to bring her back.

Edit:
She did return to Dr. Who, for a 6 part animated mini series:
»www.imdb.com/title/tt1494933/
But she played a different role then Dr's daughter.

After further digging, it appears she died:
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey%27···r_Who%29
quote:
Davros' taunts give the Doctor a series of flashbacks of all the people in the revived series who died for or near him. Those include the humanoid Jabe ("The End of the World"), the Controller of Satellite 5 ("Bad Wolf"), Lynda Moss ("The Parting of the Ways"), Sir Robert MacLeish ("Tooth and Claw"), Mrs Moore ("The Age of Steel"), the majority of LINDA ("Love & Monsters"), the Face of Boe ("Gridlock"), Chantho ("Utopia"), Astrid Peth ("Voyage of the Damned"), Luke Rattigan ("The Poison Sky"), Jenny ("The Doctor's Daughter"), River Song ("Forest of the Dead"), and the Hostess ("Midnight") as well as Harriet Jones from the previous episode.

Then again, this link says nothing about her passing, but that a Spin off maybe created [though that was 5 years ago].
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_%28Doctor_Who%29

--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Wily_One
Premium
San Jose, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to juilinsandar
said by juilinsandar:

Was this one your 8000th posting? if so, mind blown indeed.

haha I guess it was! No I had no idea, wow indeed.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Snakeoil
Most Whovians (go ask /r/gallifrey/) chalk up the flashback to Ten truly thinking she did die when he left Messaline. He knows nothing of her resurrection, which occurred because of either Time Lord physiology or the terraforming agent (I don't think that is decisively known, so she might not have all the Gallifreyan powers of a Time Lord).
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Spice300
Premium
join:2006-01-10
reply to Wily_One
The fourth Doctor married one of his companions, Lala Ward, but the marriage did not last long.

Wily_One
Premium
San Jose, CA
He should have chose the other Romana - she was hotter.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
reply to Wily_One
said by Wily_One:

So...
David Tennant (the 10th Doctor) married Georgia Moffett (the 10th Doctor's daughter in Series 4, Ep 6 "The Doctor's Daughter"), who is Peter Davidson's daughter (the 5th Doctor) and who used to go to school with Colin Baker's (the 6th Doctor's) daughter. Then Georgia and David had a daughter.

So... the Doctor's daughter played the Doctor's daughter in "The Doctor's Daughter", was friends with the Doctor's daughter and then had the Doctor's daughter.

»cheezburger.com/7147878656

*POOF*

Best post ever. Also, that girl was just smoking hot, really beautiful. Good job David Tennant! I also believe that she's not dead and she was in that flashback scene because the Doctor believed she was like Krisnatharok See Profile said. I'd like to see her come back as well.
--
The world was movin' she was right there with it and she was

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE
kudos:1
reply to Wily_One
Looks like there will be a new DR as Matt Smith wants to leave soon.

»www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/03···028.html
--
Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity.