spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Shaw100

@shawcable.net

Teksavy Has Better Pricing Then Shaw - 100 Unlimited

Just saw Teksavvy is offering 100mbps unlimited from Shaw for $169.95. Direct from Shaw it is now $195.

»[Cable] NEW RATES - Shaw

What's that all about?

kevinds
Premium
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Shaw
Its not that much of a difference in price, its cool the Teksavvy is getting the faster plans though.

They probably make up for it in advertising (Teksavvy doesn't spend a lot on advertising) so the difference in price is there.

Worth switching for $30/month though.
--
Yes, I am not employed and looking for IT work. Have passport, will travel.

DanteX

join:2010-09-09
kudos:1
reply to Shaw100
Other countries are able to give speeds of 100up an down for less then 100 dollars a month Canada should do the same.

zod5000

join:2003-10-21
Victoria, BC
Reviews:
·Shaw

1 edit
reply to Shaw100
I too would like to see Teksavvy offer cable services in Victora (I think they offer DSL here?).

Mostly because the 25mbps and 50mbps unlimited rates are pretty attractive. DSL has the downside of adding on a dryloop fee, so a cable alternative would be nice.

Shaw keeps raising my fees and I get the feeling they are about to start enforcing the 400gb cap on my 50mbps plan.

rotohoto

join:2012-03-31
canada
kudos:1
Interesting... Very good timing for me. I've recently gotten two calls from the "bandwidth team" about going slightly over my 500gb cap. Approx 800gigs one month, and 1.1tb the next, when most months I'm in the 750 range.