SanAntonioTx
Premium Member
join:2008-07-18
Miami

SanAntonioTx to bluepoint

Premium Member

to bluepoint

Re: Timewarner releases 50/20 mb Connection in San Antonio Texas

The CEO of timewarnercable is not interested in UPGRADING US HES INTERESTED IN LOWERING VIDEO PRICES cause they are *losing* Video customers over the internet........he broke the promise which is bull.....but still they don't care if we beat verizon or comcast or cableone or Brighthouse or Anything......they don't care about us people who just want to have a decent 100/100 connection like most people around the country who are in comcast/verizon areas its not fair to us to have to pay 69.99 99.99 a month for services that don't work half the time so i have to Complain and complain and complain and they gave me a 50/20 config file....which still while does make me happy it doesn't improve the Ping it doesn't match the speeds of verizon.......timewarner has let us down thats all i want......if you even watch some of my other youtube videos im showing off verizon 4g LTE as being faster then timewarcable clear wire which is in beta on 4g lte and other crap....im tired of Timewarnercable being the slowest to upgrade their infrastructure what is TAKING THEM SO LONG!......
TWCdude
join:2006-04-28
San Antonio, TX

TWCdude

The CEO is on his way out and I am sure he is going to coast till then.

»www.bizjournals.com/sana ··· end.html

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin to SanAntonioTx

Premium Member

to SanAntonioTx
"so i have to Complain and complain and complain and they gave me a 50/20 config file"

Interesting that the video you posted in another thread shows you clearly have 50/5.

Hob
patt2k
join:2009-01-16

patt2k to SanAntonioTx

to SanAntonioTx
said by SanAntonioTx:

PShh....show off.......LOL Timewarner will slowly rise......but thats ok......hopefully in the next 2 years it will be 100/100......SHOW OFF.....with your 32.44mb UPLOAD.....

actually it can go as high as almost 39 mbps

DocDrew
How can I help?
Premium Member
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
Ubee E31U2V1
Technicolor TC4400
Linksys EA6900

2 edits

DocDrew to SanAntonioTx

Premium Member

to SanAntonioTx
said by SanAntonioTx:

.....they don't care about us people who just want to have a decent 100/100 connection like most people around the country who are in comcast/verizon areas

I'm sure Comcast/Verizon customers would love to have 100/100 connections too. Outside of Business Class MetroE or equivalent, which TWC has as well, Comcast/Verizon doesn't have them.
said by SanAntonioTx:

im showing off verizon 4g LTE as being faster then timewarcable clear wire which is in beta on 4g lte and other crap....im tired of Timewarnercable being the slowest to upgrade their infrastructure what is TAKING THEM SO LONG!......

TWC bailed on Clearwire, same as most cable companies, a while back.
»stopthecap.com/2012/08/3 ··· on-deal/
They made a deal with Verizon and have been cross marketing products with other rebranded products to follow according to press releases from months ago.
»www.verizonwireless.com/ ··· twc.html
SanAntonioTx
Premium Member
join:2008-07-18
Miami

SanAntonioTx to hobgoblin

Premium Member

to hobgoblin
that video i took was back in 2012 i just re uploaded it ...... cause it shows everything but the original date on that video is from 2012
SanAntonioTx

SanAntonioTx to patt2k

Premium Member

to patt2k
Show off all you want TWC Don't care about us
patt2k
join:2009-01-16

patt2k

said by SanAntonioTx:

Show off all you want TWC Don't care about us

The reason I ditched them.

Elyria
join:2011-10-12
Elyria, OH

Elyria to TWCdude

to TWCdude
Isn't this the same guy who had the cam filming some TW employees from some ghetto house in texas?

and then was on some ship off LA ??

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

That would be him.

Hob

Konaguy
Live From Hawaii
Premium Member
join:2000-10-21
Kailua Kona, HI
·Hawaiian Telcom

Konaguy to SanAntonioTx

Premium Member

to SanAntonioTx
I was told it will take 90-120 days to reallocate the reclaimed analog spectrum to Oceanic Time Warner Cable's HSI and HDTV services. This additional bandwidth will allow Oceanic to raise the standard tier Road Runner speed from 10/1 to 15/1.

Hawaiian Telcom is planning to roll out faster HSI and IPTV services to the neighbor islands. Their acquisition of Wavecom Solutions has sped up this process. However, the terrestrial infrastrastructure needs to be upgraded and regulatory approvals have to be secured before this happens.
nephipower
join:2012-02-20
San Antonio, TX

nephipower to Elyria

to Elyria
said by Elyria:

Isn't this the same guy who had the cam filming some TW employees from some ghetto house in texas?

Now do you guys see why i posted towards the beginning of this thread that this guy can't be trusted you can see that Motorola called his bluff earlier then of course he goes and edit's the post that Motorola quoted.
etaadmin
join:2002-01-17
united state

1 edit

etaadmin

said by nephipower:

said by Elyria:

Now do you guys see why i posted towards the beginning of this thread that this guy can't be trusted you can see that Motorola called his bluff earlier then of course he goes and edit's the post that Motorola quoted.

Yeah, but your attitude leaves a lot to be desired too. One thing is that you don't like the kid and have a personal grudge and another is to try to understand what is happening and try to get all the evidence information in place.

If I remember correctly it was me who requested the modem signals and channel information that helped solve the case.

In my mind there is one remaining question, and that is how is he getting more than 18Mbps on the upload with only 1 upstream channel? Cache? uncapped modem? How?

Elyria
join:2011-10-12
Elyria, OH

Elyria to nephipower

to nephipower
said by nephipower:

said by Elyria:

10-4

His obvious intention, is to seek attention.

Yet another drive-by BS session
nephipower
join:2012-02-20
San Antonio, TX

nephipower to etaadmin

to etaadmin
said by etaadmin:

Yeah, but your attitude leaves a lot to be desired too. One thing is that you don't like the kid and have a personal grudge and another is to try to understand what is happening and try to get all the evidence information in place.

If I remember correctly it was me who requested the modem signals and channel information that helped solve the case.

In my mind there is one remaining question, and that is how is he getting more than 18Mbps on the upload with only 1 upstream channel? Cache? uncapped modem? How?

I don't have a problem with the guy personally and of course when people post stuff it is hard to tell some one's tone because don't you don't get any of the body language like how they say something.

All I have been trying to say if I have seen this guy post stuff before and making all these claims and the evidence he presented before didn't seem to add up.

I can't explain how he is getting these speed tests that show about 18 mbit upload. However, why would he post his signal stats and change them after someone called him out that they are fake.

If you are posting legit modem signal stats then you would be just copy and pasting. There would be no reason why you got 3 extra lines for having a signal unless you faked it.

I also agree with Elyria that he is just seeking attention which if that is what he wants someone on the internet will give him that.
Expand your moderator at work
iansltx
join:2007-02-19
Austin, TX

iansltx to nephipower

to nephipower

Re: Timewarner releases 50/20 mb Connection in San Antonio Texas

said by nephipower:

said by etaadmin:

said by nephipower:

SanAntonioTX guy have posted some deceptive and fake stuff in the past.

I will believe this more when he posts a link to a speedtest results jpg and not an uploaded photo or video. So we know he just didn't fake it.

I don't know SanAntonioTx See Profile but to which posts are you referring to? Can you provide us with some links?

Faking a video is much harder than faking a jpg. I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of SanAntonioTx See Profile video unless you provide factual testimony of the contrary.

Besides it is widely known (I know this because my modem is using 4/8 channels) that TWC is currently activating 4 upstream channels so what could be the purpose for this? The logical answer is higher upload speeds.

With the information I have now I have no reason to doubt SanAntonioTx See Profile video.

Edit:
By carefully examining the video I can clearly see the ip address in one of the tests and it resolves to cpe-xx-xx-xx-xxx.satx.res.rr.com which is a TWI (road runner) residential account. So no deceit here.

Agreed perhaps how I said things earlier was a bit harsh but basically what happened before with the sketchy info was concern speed tests that was done for 4G Sprint LTE here in San Antonio.

This happened on the s4gru.com site that is run by a Sprint engineer and he provided great information to people about the Sprint 4G rollout.

Basically SanAntonioTX aka "ComputerMaster" on Youtube did speedtests that didn't seem to add up at all. For example, the Sprint engineer described speeds they were getting via field tests before the towers were opened up to customers.

Then ComputerMaster was claiming to get speeds much faster than the engineer said was even possible. Things just didn't seem to add up.

Correction: Robert (the guy who runs S4GRU) isn't a Sprint engineer, but he and AJ (WiWavelength over there) nearly might as well be. But yes, I recall "LTE" speed tests from ComputerMaster that outdid Sprint's theoretic maximum of ~37M down, ~13M up. I've gotten within a few megabits of that maximum, but it was very close to a tower in the middle of nowhere on a sector that covered practically no one. You can't really get any better than that, certainly not within San Antonio. And he did. So his credibility is suspect.