uniqs

bulletsam
join:2008-04-08
Charleston, IL

bulletsam to WhatHappened

to WhatHappened

Re: [Cable HSI] Channel Bonding

said by WhatHappened:

Well Channel Bonding is working again in Waseca, MN. Now they are bonding 4 channels on the down stream instead of 3 channel like in the past. (It only took Mediacom 5 months to address this).

I wonder what the issue was?? (Chad do you know?)

On this topic...

Why can't Mediacom repair channel bonding in our area, Chad? I have yet to get a honest answer from anyone about this.

WhatHappened lives in a town with a estimated population of 9,477 and has 4 channel bonding. Our town, with a population 21,838 (add 10,417 more for college students) has only 3. We had 4, but they won't repair it.

Why? This "We only use what we need" I've been told by maintenance is BS, in my opinion.
WhatHappened
join:2004-08-06
Waseca, MN

WhatHappened

said by bulletsam:

said by WhatHappened:

Well Channel Bonding is working again in Waseca, MN. Now they are bonding 4 channels on the down stream instead of 3 channel like in the past. (It only took Mediacom 5 months to address this).

I wonder what the issue was?? (Chad do you know?)

On this topic...

Why can't Mediacom repair channel bonding in our area, Chad? I have yet to get a honest answer from anyone about this.

WhatHappened lives in a town with a estimated population of 9,477 and has 4 channel bonding. Our town, with a population 21,838 (add 10,417 more for college students) has only 3. We had 4, but they won't repair it.

Why? This "We only use what we need" I've been told by maintenance is BS, in my opinion.

The size of city doesn't really matter, it is the customer density per node. So your larger town could have twice as many nodes as my town with less density of customers per node.

I think it is/was about 500 customer per node.