Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0 to chabu

Premium Member

to chabu

Re: Costco- American Express Card

if you want a new TV with good sound, good luck...no one has decent audio in a TV any more because everyone uses something external nowadays.

unless you get this: »www.bose.ca/controller?u ··· ndex.jsp

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

said by dirtyjeffer0:

if you want a new TV with good sound, good luck...no one has decent audio in a TV any more because everyone uses something external nowadays.
unless you get this: »www.bose.ca/controller?u ··· ndex.jsp

My 42" LG has fantastic in-built sound. My 32" and 51" Samsungs do not. The LG is on its own in the bedroom so the decent sound helps a lot, whereas the 51" Samsung is in the living room with a 7.1 surround sound system.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

My 52" Sharp LCD has great speakers, almost like the grafted a sound bar under it.

LazMan
Premium Member
join:2003-03-26
Beverly Hills, CA

LazMan to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
said by Gone:

My 42" LG has fantastic in-built sound.

Both my LG's (an older (5-6 years) 37" and a 2 year old 47") sound great - the older of the two probably is the better... It basically has a sound-bar as part of the TV frame, below the screen. It's bulky, it's not real pretty, but it sounds and works pretty damn good.
said by elwoodblues:

My 52" Sharp LCD has great speakers, almost like the grafted a sound bar under it.

I have a 32" Sharp LCD in the master bedroom. Sounds like crap.

It's wall-mounted in the bedroom, so Hi-Fi isn't exactly a deal breaker - but I wouldn't be very likely to put another Sharp in anywhere else, either.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

said by LazMan:

It's wall-mounted in the bedroom, so Hi-Fi isn't exactly a deal breaker - but I wouldn't be very likely to put another Sharp in anywhere else, either.

I've been looking for a new TV for the basement and frankly I wouldn't touch even the TOL LED . They just look "fake". I'll wait for the new Panasonic Plasmas to show up, i'll even consider the Samsung ones too.