spc
uniqs

indyuser
@comcast.net

indyuser to pfsmith

Anon

to pfsmith

Re: Huh??

I have been paying for Blast for a decent amount of time, which was advertised (at least at one point in the past) as "up to" 20 down/x up (don't remember exactly, don't think it was quite 4 though).

I have consistently run around 35/6.. the only times it dropped below that is when there was a major issue, and at that point internet is practically useless anyway, so the speed doesn't really matter.

In any case, I hadn't run a speedtest since late February, so it was a nice surprise to run one just a bit ago and find I had 55/11! I thought there was some sort of mistake, honestly. I'm glad there isn't.. haha.

Anyway, is there no option below Performance? I was just curious, since you mentioned wanting a price decrease instead of a speed increase (which I think would be silly for Comcast to consider in this case, considering how many locations they are "rolling out" higher speeds in). I did, for just a few seconds, consider dropping the $10/month to get the same speeds I've been getting for quite some time now, but really.. it's $10. I'll take my upgraded speeds.. they can have my $10.