Re: Anyone buy 2013 RCM Maples?

I hear ya.
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to donoreo

to donoreo
said by donoreo:

Precious metals will not matter once the zombie apocalypse comes!

I'm not sure as there my be those who want to add a little silver to their bullets to hedge against any werewolf cross contamination into zombies. After all we can't envision what will be the impetus for the zombie apocalypse and there could be a combination of factors.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

said by donoreo:

Precious metals will not matter once the zombie apocalypse comes!

I'm not sure as there my be those who want to add a little silver to their bullets to hedge against any werewolf cross contamination into zombies. After all we can't envision what will be the impetus for the zombie apocalypse and there could be a combination of factors.

If there is going to be werewolves then we better have vampires too! I mean real ones that burn in the sun and not glow.
Warez_Zealot
join:2006-04-19
Vancouver

1 recommendation

Warez_Zealot

I just like having a bit of silver to make me feel like a pirate with his treasure. :P
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

to donoreo
said by donoreo:

If there is going to be werewolves then we better have vampires too! I mean real ones that burn in the sun and not glow.

I"m just hoping that the zombies are sun adverse like in I Am Legend but the thought of that speed and strength scares me. But then all the zombies will be from the GTA so you won't need to worry about those details.

donoreo
Premium Member
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

said by donoreo:

I"m just hoping that the zombies are sun adverse like in I Am Legend but the thought of that speed and strength scares me. But then all the zombies will be from the GTA so you won't need to worry about those details.

In the original book, they called them vampires.
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to Warez_Zealot

to Warez_Zealot
said by Warez_Zealot:

I just like having a bit of silver to make me feel like a pirate with his treasure. :P

Here's what you do to get the best of both worlds. Melt the silver into bullets and you'll be covered both ways after the world collapses.
peterboro

to donoreo
said by donoreo:

You mean for The Omega Man?

Just found it, "Robert Neville is the apparent sole survivor of a pandemic whose symptoms resemble vampirism."
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_ ··· _(novel)

donoreo
Premium Member
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

said by donoreo:

You mean for The Omega Man?

The book was called I Am Legend (clue: last line of the book). Omega Man was the second movie based on it. The first was The Last Man on Earth with Vincent Price! In the book the things could speak.
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by donoreo:

The first was The Last Man on Earth with Vincent Price! In the book the things could speak.

I've seen the Price movie twice now in the last 40 years. Never put two and two together before though.

EUS
Kill cancer
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
canada

EUS to donoreo

Premium Member

to donoreo
There's also that crappy movie with hotty Mila J. where they loaded the shotgun shells with coins (junk silver perhaps?)