how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DigitalRain

join:2013-03-16
reply to TSI Andre

Re: TSI phone queue lunacy

I'm surprised that Spanish is the first non-official language you have reps for (not to mention the only one that I have even a limited command of). Is TS disproportionately popular among Hispanic-Canadians?

JMJimmy

join:2008-07-23
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to bbbc
There should be 2 numbers. 1 for English customers, 1 for French customers. 0 should go to a real person immediately cause if they're pissed off enough not to wait for the department they need, you should probably be dealing with them right away.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
LOL. The 0 thing reminds me of people that hit the elevator button 500 times thinking it activates some sort of turbo.

dsl

join:2012-02-02
said by TSI Andre:

LOL. The 0 thing reminds me of people that hit the elevator button 500 times thinking it activates some sort of turbo.

The R thing reminds me of people that slam the accelerator pedal thinking the R on the Automatic Transmission activates the Racing Mode.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
OMG. Please share with me what city you live in so I know where to never bring my car

nitzguy
Premium
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON
reply to dsl
said by dsl:

said by TSI Andre:

The R thing reminds me of people that slam the accelerator pedal thinking the R on the Automatic Transmission activates the Racing Mode.

I have an "S" on my automatic transmission....

It activates a "racing" kind of mode .

Gimli
Premium
join:2006-01-03
l5a2o4
reply to zacron
said by zacron:

You sound somewhat like Steve W.

no chance lol

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP