spc
Search similar:

uniqs
DigitalRain
join:2013-03-16

DigitalRain to TSI Andre

to TSI Andre

Re: TSI phone queue lunacy

I'm surprised that Spanish is the first non-official language you have reps for (not to mention the only one that I have even a limited command of). Is TS disproportionately popular among Hispanic-Canadians?
JMJimmy
join:2008-07-23

JMJimmy to bbbc

to bbbc
There should be 2 numbers. 1 for English customers, 1 for French customers. 0 should go to a real person immediately cause if they're pissed off enough not to wait for the department they need, you should probably be dealing with them right away.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

LOL. The 0 thing reminds me of people that hit the elevator button 500 times thinking it activates some sort of turbo.
dsl33
join:2012-02-02

dsl33

said by TSI Andre:

LOL. The 0 thing reminds me of people that hit the elevator button 500 times thinking it activates some sort of turbo.

The R thing reminds me of people that slam the accelerator pedal thinking the R on the Automatic Transmission activates the Racing Mode.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

OMG. Please share with me what city you live in so I know where to never bring my car

nitzguy
Premium Member
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

nitzguy to dsl33

Premium Member

to dsl33
said by dsl33:

said by TSI Andre:

The R thing reminds me of people that slam the accelerator pedal thinking the R on the Automatic Transmission activates the Racing Mode.

I have an "S" on my automatic transmission....

It activates a "racing" kind of mode .

Gimli
Premium Member
join:2006-01-03
l5a2o4

Gimli to zacron

Premium Member

to zacron
said by zacron:

You sound somewhat like Steve W.

no chance lol

TSI Andre