All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
dustmaker
join:2011-03-14
L9T7C7

dustmaker

Re: [Internet] New Home-Owners ATTN: 12 Months Free FTTH Service

The house was just built, I moved in 2 weeks ago. So everything was already ready for the install. The install took 5 hours as they had to put the cables from outside to the inside of my house.

However there was already a pipe ready for it (i.e they did not have to drill wholes).

They're planning to do areal from what I heard but it might take awhile, probably next 3-5 years.

FiberToTheX
Premium Member
join:2013-03-14

FiberToTheX

Premium Member

said by dustmaker:

The house was just built, I moved in 2 weeks ago. So everything was already ready for the install. The install took 5 hours as they had to put the cables from outside to the inside of my house.

However there was already a pipe ready for it (i.e they did not have to drill wholes).

They're planning to do areal from what I heard but it might take awhile, probably next 3-5 years.

Where exactly are you located in Mississauga and how much did that house cost ?

I'm asking this because I'm trying to see if it would be Cheaper to get a Condo with Beanfield FTTH (100/100 for $60 uncapped) or Bell FTTH 175/175 with the Unlimited plan.
weedb0y
join:2013-04-29
L6Y 0W3

weedb0y

Just bought a new home and moving in a week. The house appears to have FTTH capability. Can you please send me the details of the rep for this offer?

Thanks,
Expand your moderator at work
weedb0y

weedb0y

Re: [Internet] New Home-Owners ATTN: 12 Months Free FTTH Service

Any update on the offer? Anyone else? OP seems to be missing.