share rss forum feed

henry g

@verizon.net
reply to EZ

Re: [HD] BeIN Sports - Coming this month

said by henry g :

said by cflats10 :

said by henry g :

Does anyone know when it will be in VA/DC area? Not sure the VOH #.
Thanks

I was told March 28 for VA by Verison Support. I guess that doesn't really mean much tho.

Why doesn't it mean much? Could it be earlier? Really looking forward to getting this channel, South American qualifiers are coming up.

said by henry g :

said by cflats10 :

said by henry g :

Does anyone know when it will be in VA/DC area? Not sure the VOH #.
Thanks

I was told March 28 for VA by Verison Support. I guess that doesn't really mean much tho.

Why doesn't it mean much? Could it be earlier? Really looking forward to getting this channel, South American qualifiers are coming up.

yep im from long island NY . both channels disappeared from my tv guide last night ! i was looking forward to watch south American qualifiers but i guess is not going to happen

SoccerNut

@verizon.net
same here, nassau county and no longer see it on the guide. hopefully next week like dave said

TweakerInWA
Optimus
Premium
join:2001-12-11
Syracuse, NY
Up and running since Wed. here in Syracuse.... To bad there's an international break this weekend. Did watch Italy vs Brazil yesterday...
--
Smoke'm if ya got'em !!!

celticpride

@verizon.net
I also have BEIN channel in socal on channel 598 in HD and its in my guide on channel 1538 on the standard channel but i dont receive it.I guess is bein2 on channel 1538 is in the spanish package? Anyway the HD channel looks amazing ,too bad i dont watch soccer,but you fans that do like soccer will love this channel!

nlk10010

join:2007-06-27
Great Neck, NY
reply to SoccerNut
said by SoccerNut :

same here, nassau county and no longer see it on the guide. hopefully next week like dave said

It's baaaaack (in the guide, at least).

Coachdny

@verizon.net
Bein is now on... And viewable in queens NY.

Tonito

@verizon.net
Yes, it's playing now in Manhattan (Chelsea area), amazing news, and beautiful HD picture !
Finally...

Now let's try to get the 2nd spanish channel. Has anyone tried to negotiate with Verizon for the channel or Spanish package ?
I have the Ultimate Fios package...

donjuan2002

join:2002-10-06
Kearny, NJ
It will be great they make available in fios mobile like directv does

wallstreet128

join:2008-08-12
Fresh Meadows, NY
reply to Coachdny
Is there only one channel available 598 in Queens?

DGGSLF

join:2007-04-14
Lynn, MA
reply to Coachdny
Also available in Massachusetts now.