join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

1 recommendation

donoreo to Nezmo

Premium Member

to Nezmo

Re: [SU] iOS 6.1.3 is out

said by Nezmo:

My phone, running 6.1.3 is sitting on the desk in front of me. Screen was off/locked. Without me touching it Siri came up and froze.

In general I've had Siri issues with 6x. I cannot get Siri to launch when the phone is connected to a dock connector in my car. But at least she launches on her own on my desk. LOL

I have Siri turned off. It is not any more useful in 6 than it was in 5.

Nezmo
The name's Bond. James Bond.
MVM
join:2004-11-10
Coppell, TX

Nezmo

MVM

said by donoreo:

said by Nezmo:

My phone, running 6.1.3 is sitting on the desk in front of me. Screen was off/locked. Without me touching it Siri came up and froze.

In general I've had Siri issues with 6x. I cannot get Siri to launch when the phone is connected to a dock connector in my car. But at least she launches on her own on my desk. LOL

You know, I never even thought about turning it off. Thanks for the reminder. I'll do that.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by Nezmo:

said by donoreo:

said by Nezmo:

You know, I never even thought about turning it off. Thanks for the reminder. I'll do that.

YW I turned it on and tried it out again after 6 came out. I will do it again when 7 comes out.

not quite right
I'm not cool enough to be a Mac person
join:2001-06-23
Puyallup, WA

not quite right to donoreo

to donoreo
said by donoreo:

Voice dialing seems to be way more accurate with Siri turned on vs the standard voice command app. FWIW