how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tom3

join:2013-03-22
Medford, OR

[Anveo] Anveo blacklist calls skeep getting thru

I have blacklisted #'s and they still ring. Is there something I have to do besides adding #'s to the blacklist.
Thanks

grand total

join:2005-10-26
Mississauga
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Anveo
·VMedia

Blacklist
said by tom3:

I have blacklisted #'s and they still ring. Is there something I have to do besides adding #'s to the blacklist.

Have you configured your Start control? It should look like the attachment.
--
DPC3825 (bridge mode) - WRT610N + Tomato - Panasonic KX-TGP500 - Asterisk 1.8.10.1 on a Virtual Server
Anveo - FreePhoneLine - Voxbeam - Numbergroup - Callcentric - VoIP.ms - Localphone - UKDDI

tom3

Medford, OR
Yes that is exactly how it is configured

cybersaga

join:2011-12-19
Welland, ON
So, here's a bit of a checklist for the blacklist to work. If all of this is in place, then it should work. But I figure we should go through the basics first.

1. As grand total pointed out, you need the blacklisting enabled in the 'Start' item in your call flow.
2. Under 'Phone Numbers' -> 'Manage Phone Numbers', your phone number needs to be using the call flow you edited in 1. The name of your call flow should show under 'Calls Handler' in that table.
3. Under 'Contacts' -> 'Contacts', click the 'Group' drop-down, select 'BLACKLIST' and click 'Apply Filter'. You should see the numbers you blacklisted there.
4. You can also verify that the phone number is showing up in caller ID exactly the same way you have it in your Contacts. If you look at your 'Calls Received', you should see a little pencil beside the name that says 'Edit Contact' when you mouse over it.

tom3

Medford, OR
Thanks so much cybersaga and grand total! I hadn't enabled the call flow under manage phone numbers. Working now- I'll be able to sleep tonight!