GParted is a free partition editor for graphically managing your disk partitions.
With GParted you can resize, copy, and move partitions without data loss, enabling you to:
• Grow or shrink your C: drive
• Create space for new operating systems
• Attempt data rescue from lost partitions
The best way to access all of the features of the GParted application is by using the GParted Live bootable image. GParted Live enables you to use GParted on GNU/Linux as well as other operating systems, such as Windows or Mac OS X
GParted is distributed under the GNU General Public License
version 2 or (at your option) any later version. 20 March 2013: GParted Live 0.15.0-1 Stable Release
The GParted team is proud to announce a new stable release of GParted Live.
The biggest change with this release comes from enhancements to GParted that track live updates of command execution progress in the details section of the apply operations window.
Other items of note include:
• Move operations are twice as fast as prior versions
• Proper cancel support has been added
• Volume label length is now based on file system type
• Unallocated space is selected by default
• Linux kernel updated to 3.2.39-2
• Based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2013/Mar/20) Thanks goes to Steven Shiau for creating this enhanced live image...Curtis
Website - downloads: »gparted.sourceforge.net/index.ph ··· ndex.php