share rss forum feed

patb94

join:2010-08-09
Ottawa, ON
reply to TSI Marc

Re: Teksavvy prices take effect later for existing customer

So you are telling me that the notice is wrong and should read:

2013 Price Notice
As of March 20, 2013, TekSavvy is delighted to announce brand new low prices and higher speed options for new and existing customers. Existing customers will be notified at some later date when these prices become effective.
(I consider an existing customer who changes its speed a new customer).

For some reason I think this might have received a little more backlash.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24

I think your reading to much into it. The notice states that we are introducing new packages and existing customers will receive a notice when it will impact them (Price change)

when that notice is sent, customers will have a 30 day notice before the changes takes effect.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:26
reply to patb94

For you, yes. That's how you should read it.

It's a general announcement. It does say that existing users will get a notice. You are an existing user no?

I agree that it leaves existing users a bit in limbo not knowing when they can expect the change but like I said, its not intentional, there's just been no cycles left with everything else going on. Just read on these boards. It's a zoo. We'll have it sorted, including the notice, within a week most likely.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

patb94

Ottawa, ON

I don't think this applies only to me ("For you, yes."). It applies to any customer who is billed between the 20th and some date in the future to be determined at some later time.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

said by patb94:

I don't think this applies only to me ("For you, yes."). It applies to any customer who is billed between the 20th and some date in the future to be determined at some later time.

Maybe. But you can hardly say now that we were not clear with *you*.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

patb94

Ottawa, ON

Only after I sought an explanation of something that you acknowledge is improperly worded. I should be able to count on your official statements (notice on the website). I did not raise a single questions when the prices were first floated in the discussion group regarding when they would be effective, I was happy to wait for the roll out to occur on your terms, but once you announce an effective date for new and existing customers then I think you need to stand by your statements.

Also, if you wait long enough this can be an issue for every existing customer.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

If you've been reading in here than you would already know that existing users are still to be dealt with! Besides, the official notice as you put it, does say that existing users will get a notice.

This has just caused me to miss Tigger's wicked putt. What a waste.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to patb94

He just eagled to get tied with the lead. Are you watching that?
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

zacron
Premium
join:2008-11-26
canada

GO TIGER WOODS!!!

patb94

Ottawa, ON
reply to TSI Marc

Not watching but sorry to have made you miss that... I'm in the process of configuring a computer for my wife's store... much less exciting.

Again I know the notice included the mention that existing customers will be notified, but as I have stated before it does not say that they will have to wait to benefit from the reduction, only that they will be notified if they are affected. Those are very different things.

As you have said, I have received clarification, so I thank you for that.

Enjoy the rest of the game.

Theriex

join:2010-09-19
Ottawa, ON

What is golf? Who is Tiger Woods?

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to patb94

Ok thanks. Good luck with the computer. We'll get you those savings ASAP.

Cheers.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Pierre
Baby, Wanna see what 300Gigs looks like?
Premium
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON
reply to Theriex

said by Theriex:

What is golf? Who is Tiger Woods?

LOL
--
TSI Pierre - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Chief Operating Officer

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

He's got the lead now.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Pierre
Premium
Chatham, ON

said by TSI Marc:

He's got the lead now.

Only because he isn't playing against me ...
--
Chief Operating Officer

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to TSI Marc

Wow. Damn! Just missed that one.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to TSI Pierre

Haha. Actually. That's more of a LOL.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Pierre
Premium
Chatham, ON

said by TSI Marc:

Haha. Actually. That's more of a LOL.

Hey.. did Tiger get a hole in one on his first time out playing golf? Well I did... ok but it's been all down hill from there lol...
--
Chief Operating Officer

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

Haha. You can't keep clinging to that more than 20 years later! (Lol, I don't know how long it was ago)
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Jon
Premium
join:2011-08-24
canada
kudos:10

Hahahaha it would be funny if it was for that long though!

TSI Pierre
Premium
Chatham, ON
reply to TSI Marc

I'm clinging to that like I'm clinging to my hair... both are gone but I can still dream...
--
Chief Operating Officer

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

Haha, hey. You brought up the hair.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

dlinker

join:2012-03-02
Mississauga, ON
reply to patb94

Well stated patb94. Just sad that Marc, Pierre and Andre aka The 3 Stooges are more concerned about golf than dealing with true concerns that existing customers have. I truely don't like the attitude that this is some how a joke not to be taken seriously.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

Guys, give it a break. Its just not ready. Plain and simple. The work is just not done. If I could have had it done sooner.. I'd have been happy to do so. Stop trying to bleed a stone. We've explained the intent of the message. Anybody reading this can hardly say we didn't take it seriously.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Pierre
Premium
Chatham, ON

1 recommendation

reply to dlinker

said by dlinker:

Well stated patb94. Just sad that Marc, Pierre and Andre aka The 3 Stooges are more concerned about golf than dealing with true concerns that existing customers have. I truely don't like the attitude that this is some how a joke not to be taken seriously.

I think the fact that Marc/Andre and Pierre have been on here trying to answer all questions should stand for something. We don't have all of the answers as of yet and we will be getting back to you all once it's all said and done. The whole team is working around the clock...
--
Chief Operating Officer

simsin0

join:2008-01-06
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

1 recommendation

I seriously think it shows how much you guys are dedicated.

I don't mind paying 7 days ( or whatever..the silly number of days is) a little more considering you guys are pro-actively migrating everyone not something other companies would do.

To top it off: you guys are on here explaining to us what is happening which is the part I appreciate the most!

KUDOS!

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

Thanks simsin.

TypeS

join:2012-12-17
London, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable

I can't tell if dlinker was being sarcastic or serious. If serious...

It's an internet forum, lots of regulars like to poke fun at each other. It's what makes it feel like a community. Try getting the feeling from Rogers or Bell.

And yeah, pretty damn awesome Marc is spending his Saturday posting on a forum when he could make like a CEO and go partying or some other leisurely activity. Same for the other TSI staff too, wouldn't surprise me if some are posting in free time. If only more companies were like TSI or Start, there'd be a lot less angst from consumers.

JMJimmy

join:2008-07-23
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to simsin0

said by simsin0:

To top it off: you guys are on here explaining to us what is happening which is the part I appreciate the most!

KUDOS!

^^^This. Communication is unmatched and makes all the difference. Follow through on what they say they'll do makes them even better. Sure it's not always on the timetable we want but at least we know the timetable.

Marc: keep up the great work

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

Tx Jimmy.