All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TSI Pierre
Baby, Wanna see what 300Gigs looks like?
Premium
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON
reply to TSI Marc

Re: Teksavvy prices take effect later for existing customer

I'm clinging to that like I'm clinging to my hair... both are gone but I can still dream...
--
TSI Pierre - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Chief Operating Officer

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28

Haha, hey. You brought up the hair.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

dlinker

join:2012-03-02
Mississauga, ON
reply to patb94

Well stated patb94. Just sad that Marc, Pierre and Andre aka The 3 Stooges are more concerned about golf than dealing with true concerns that existing customers have. I truely don't like the attitude that this is some how a joke not to be taken seriously.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

Guys, give it a break. Its just not ready. Plain and simple. The work is just not done. If I could have had it done sooner.. I'd have been happy to do so. Stop trying to bleed a stone. We've explained the intent of the message. Anybody reading this can hardly say we didn't take it seriously.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Pierre
Baby, Wanna see what 300Gigs looks like?
Premium
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

1 recommendation

reply to dlinker

said by dlinker:

Well stated patb94. Just sad that Marc, Pierre and Andre aka The 3 Stooges are more concerned about golf than dealing with true concerns that existing customers have. I truely don't like the attitude that this is some how a joke not to be taken seriously.

I think the fact that Marc/Andre and Pierre have been on here trying to answer all questions should stand for something. We don't have all of the answers as of yet and we will be getting back to you all once it's all said and done. The whole team is working around the clock...
--
TSI Pierre - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Chief Operating Officer

simsin0

join:2008-01-06
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

1 recommendation

I seriously think it shows how much you guys are dedicated.

I don't mind paying 7 days ( or whatever..the silly number of days is) a little more considering you guys are pro-actively migrating everyone not something other companies would do.

To top it off: you guys are on here explaining to us what is happening which is the part I appreciate the most!

KUDOS!

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

Thanks simsin.

TypeS

join:2012-12-17
London, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable

I can't tell if dlinker was being sarcastic or serious. If serious...

It's an internet forum, lots of regulars like to poke fun at each other. It's what makes it feel like a community. Try getting the feeling from Rogers or Bell.

And yeah, pretty damn awesome Marc is spending his Saturday posting on a forum when he could make like a CEO and go partying or some other leisurely activity. Same for the other TSI staff too, wouldn't surprise me if some are posting in free time. If only more companies were like TSI or Start, there'd be a lot less angst from consumers.

JMJimmy

join:2008-07-23
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to simsin0

said by simsin0:

To top it off: you guys are on here explaining to us what is happening which is the part I appreciate the most!

KUDOS!

^^^This. Communication is unmatched and makes all the difference. Follow through on what they say they'll do makes them even better. Sure it's not always on the timetable we want but at least we know the timetable.

Marc: keep up the great work

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

Tx Jimmy.

prairiesky

join:2008-12-08
canada
kudos:2
reply to patb94

sheesh, can't you guys at TSI do anything right? You raise prices, people bitch, you lower prices, people bitch, you add faster tiers, people bitch. I feel for you guys!

nitzguy
Premium
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON
reply to TSI Pierre

said by TSI Pierre:

said by dlinker:

I think the fact that Marc/Andre and Pierre have been on here trying to answer all questions should stand for something. We don't have all of the answers as of yet and we will be getting back to you all once it's all said and done. The whole team is working around the clock...

I just wanted to say when TSI Pierre talks about himself in the 3rd person, it gives me that "The Jimmy" episode from Seinfeld...now...you need those super shoes!

Poor guys, I'm sorry for ribbing you in the past...and I'm sure Tiger Woods has already won or lost......personally I hope lost...

Thank you for all your efforts....I'm sure any CEO of any other company would take his time on a Saturday to post...

Wait....its Saturday....he'll fall apart on Sunday

simsin0

join:2008-01-06
reply to TSI Marc

you are very welcome! You guys deserve more credit!

The only thing I may ask of you is a resolution to the modem fiasco for VDSL so that I can switch to 50/10!!

Make it happen Marc!

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
reply to nitzguy

He does it all the time

nitzguy
Premium
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

said by TSI Andre:

He does it all the time

LOL....Pierre's getting angry!

dsl

join:2012-02-02
reply to TSI Pierre

said by TSI Pierre:

I'm clinging to that like I'm clinging to my hair... both are gone but I can still dream...

But this makes TSI Pierre more aerodynamic.

donkey

join:2008-04-08
Montreal, QC
reply to patb94

this thread explains why I just got an invoice for the regular rate I've been paying

maybe next month I guess.

CMonkey

@parmalat.ca
reply to patb94

I'm on the old 12/1 Mbps plan and I'm paying $41.99 per month!!

Will I be getting an e-mail on my next billing cycle switching me over automatically to the 15/1 plan for $32.99 per month?

Or do I have to call and pay to have it changed?

Guru

join:2008-10-01
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

said by CMonkey :

I'm on the old 12/1 Mbps plan and I'm paying $41.99 per month!!

Will I be getting an e-mail on my next billing cycle switching me over automatically to the 15/1 plan for $32.99 per month?

Or do I have to call and pay to have it changed?

Not trying to be rude but you didn't do proper reading especially Marc's response.

You will be given 30 days notice before they switch you. I suggest you read it again.

CMonkey

@parmalat.ca

Yes I did read the entire thread... but he did not mention WHICH plans would be automatically switched.

In particular the older plans FTTN 12/1 and FTTN 16/1...

I just wanted to know if these would be all changed to current FTTN 15/1 plans without having the customers call in.

patb94

join:2010-08-09
Ottawa, ON
reply to Guru

Actually Guru, what was said by Marc is "For any services where the rates go up, you will get a full 30 day notice before your rate goes up."

CMonkey is asking about a situation where his price will go down when he gets moved to the higher tier because his will be eliminated. I don't think this was answered other than to say that emails will be sent out at some later date.

TSI Jon
Premium
join:2011-08-24
canada
kudos:10

If the price goes down, we will provide notice when it happens, customers do not need to take any action, it will happen automatically when the customer's migration happens.

**We will first roll out new pricing. About a week later we will migrate existing customers to the new packages.
--
E-Services Team Leader
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

anyweather

@infonet.com
reply to patb94

I'm current on DSL 6 with 300gb cap. If I switch to the DSL 15 with 300gb cap now, will the new pricing of $32.99 take effect or the old one?

EdT

join:2009-06-12
Saint-Laurent, QC
reply to TSI Jon

Does the faster profile also happen automatically or do customers need to contact TSI prior ?

Eug

join:2007-04-14
Canada
reply to patb94

For uploads not counting towards the usage cap, does that change only get implemented when the accounts are switched over to they new price plans?
--
Everything Apple

TSI Jon
Premium
canada
reply to anyweather

Yes, everything is updated for DSL you should be good to go.

TSI Jon
Premium
canada
reply to EdT

Faster or slower, if the price decreases or remains the same the change will happen automatically yes.
--
E-Services Team Leader

bbiab

join:2004-05-26

Some of us are still waiting for revised pricing. Could you answer Eug please.

TSI Jon
Premium
canada
reply to Eug

I'm checking on this one right now and will get back to you.

TSI Jon
Premium
canada

The answer to your question is yes, providing we have a bandwidth tool in functioning use.
--
E-Services Team Leader