how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Tanyah2012

join:2013-03-23
Nauvoo, AL

Broadbandblue

Has anyone heard of broadbandblue? I'm in desperate need of high speed Internet in a rural area and the unlimited data sounds great. Will this work well enough to stream movies to my smart tv?

Jim_in_VA

join:2004-07-11
Cobbs Creek, VA
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Metrocast Commun..

Their coverage map for unlimited is exactly the same as Sprint's.
So they are a re-seller of Sprint 3G service. Check »coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp?E···coverage to see if you can get it.
--
... need help? »evdo-tips.com/

silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA
reply to Tanyah2012

Up to 2Mbps isn't very promising for streaming movies. I would be truly shocked if it where truly unlimited too.

compuguybna

join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN
Reviews:
·Millenicom
·HughesNet Satell..
·ooma
·Virgin Mobile Br..
·Charter

ALWAYS a catch!!!!!

Are there any hidden charges or fees?
None. You have your initial provisioning and activation fee of $249.00 that also covers your 1 year warranty. For your service you are billed $119.00 at the beginning of each contract month for a period of one year. After one year, the service agreement is month-to-month.

PamelaTS

join:2004-04-20
Dallas, TX
reply to Tanyah2012

Of this has the same coverage as Sprint there is a more cost effective reseller, Netzero. Their hotspot device is about $100 includes a year of service. Unlimited.

Ripperjack

join:2012-01-12
Fredericksburg, TX
reply to compuguybna

said by compuguybna:

ALWAYS a catch!!!!!

Yes there is. Their so called Unlimited is in reality limited to 60Gb, after which your data speed is slowed down. I only learned this as I was grilling the sales rep, right before I was about to buy into it.

Once I learned that "unlimited" wasn't really unlimited, I promptly retracted my offer.

Ripperjack

join:2012-01-12
Fredericksburg, TX
reply to PamelaTS

said by PamelaTS:

Of this has the same coverage as Sprint

In that they only use the WiMax network, which is really limited to a small number of cities. If you want 4G LTE, go elsewhere!