spc
uniqs
whoaru99
join:2003-12-17

whoaru99 to Flibbetigibb

to Flibbetigibb

Re: No more 24 month price quarantee??

said by Flibbetigibb :

I just got off the phone with a spectacularly bey-otcy Charter rep, flatly refused to do anything for me on price (my 24 month just ran out). Mostly likely a holdover from the "this is cable, you'll pay what we charge or drop dead" CSR days.

No skin off my nose, I'll bounce to DSL for a month, then sign up for the newbie Charter deal and then get the same service for even less than I've been paying for the last couple of years.

It's 90 days without any of Charter's services to get new customer status.

To be considered a new Charter customer, customer must not have subscribed to Charter TV®, Charter Internet® and/or Charter Phone® service within the previous 90 days and must have no outstanding obligations to Charter.

kherr
Premium Member
join:2000-09-04
Collinsville, IL

kherr

Premium Member

said by whoaru99:

said by Flibbetigibb :

I just got off the phone with a spectacularly bey-otcy Charter rep, flatly refused to do anything for me on price (my 24 month just ran out). Mostly likely a holdover from the "this is cable, you'll pay what we charge or drop dead" CSR days.

No skin off my nose, I'll bounce to DSL for a month, then sign up for the newbie Charter deal and then get the same service for even less than I've been paying for the last couple of years.

It's 90 days without any of Charter's services to get new customer status.

To be considered a new Charter customer, customer must not have subscribed to Charter TV®, Charter Internet® and/or Charter Phone® service within the previous 90 days and must have no outstanding obligations to Charter.

And then don't you have to pay for a "new install" also ...