uniqs
share rss forum feed

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County

Looks like the Dayton area

Click for full size
has about 40 minutes before snow starts. Winter storm warning - depending on who you watch - 3-6 inches or 5-10 inches between today and Monday afternoon.

Also looks like a initial bit of snow then a hour or 2 break beofre the main storm comes ion...
--
Brian

"It drops into your stomach like a Abrams's tank.... driven by Rosanne Barr..." A. Bourdain

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
Bloom County

Leading edge of the main storm is just now turning to snow...

The area around Versailles and Florence/Covington is just turning to snow/ice - was all just rain an hour ago...
--
Brian

"It drops into your stomach like a Abrams's tank.... driven by Rosanne Barr..." A. Bourdain

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
Bloom County
reply to CylonRed

It is back and snowing hard...

Jtmo
Premium
join:2001-05-20
Novato, CA
reply to CylonRed

I almost jumped in the creek to cool off today

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
Bloom County
reply to CylonRed

Welp - it is a lot of snow. Probably most we had all year...

Derwood
Wherever you go, there you are
Premium
join:2003-01-21
Dayton, OH

And it's still coming down

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
Bloom County

Yes - I am surprised it is still snowing albeit very lightly... One weather update said 6 inches for Dayton Area.
--
Brian

Pacrat
Old and Cranky
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-10
Cortland, OH
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

We got about two, maybe three, inches this morning. By two o'clock this afternoon, most of it has melted. Streets are clear, and for the most part, even dry in most places.

We've dodged several bullets this year. Really, haven't had all that much snow on the ground this season. I think I've only used my Cub/blower twice this year. Have had several storms pass south of here and several more slide to the north, but no big deal right here. Not that I'm complaining, mind you!
--
Keep your eye on the ball, your shoulder to the wheel, your nose to the grindstone, and your ear to the ground. Now, try to work in that position!!!