uniqs

TypeS
join:2012-12-17
London, ON

TypeS to En Enfer

to En Enfer

Re: VMedia fights mandatory channel carriage

said by En Enfer:

30 bucks ? Whoa! That's way more than a Bell landline. Who's your provider?

Well, in fact, I don't use my phone very often, but I have many options on voip.ms and it doesn't costs more than 5$ per month.

There is more to a service than the dollar value you pay for me. Maybe all you care about is money and pinching where you can but that is not how I go about life.

My provider is Vonage, and for the $30 I get, unlimited local, unlimited North America, unlimited to 60+ countries. I have an Aunt in Australia that my father and mother call many times a week for lenghty conversations. And we all make a lot of phone calls to Toronto and our relatives in NY and Florida. Please show me how that is more expensive than Bell.

voip.ms works for you since you stated you don't use the phone much, but that is a growing trend only amongst the young adult generation and technology inclined folk who have embraced SMS, Skype, e-mail and other internet based communications. There are still a lot of people that use the plain good old telephone for communication.

all lip
@videotron.ca

all lip

Anon

said by TypeS:

There is more to a service than the dollar value you pay for me. Maybe all you care about is money and pinching where you can but that is not how I go about life.

said by TypeS:

I care more for the price I am paying

Let us know when you can decide for yourself instead of paying lip service.

TypeS
join:2012-12-17
London, ON

TypeS

said by all lip :

said by TypeS:

said by TypeS:

I care more for the price I am paying

Let us know when you can decide for yourself instead of paying lip service.

You're pretty dense aren't you? I was talking about VoIP service in one post and TV service in another. TV service options are generally more limited than Data or Voice services. I don't care really for how the channels are bundled as long as I get the ones I want. But the price traditional Cable companies has gone way too high.

Sorry if my views dont agree with yours, but please learn to read and think before you post.

Have a good day.